Server time (UTC): 2021-09-23 23:57

Arma2:OA won't update

KevinFerguson

• Emerald

Okay, so I've been trying to upgrade my account so I can play RP, and I've managed to get my PID. However I'm having trouble getting my GUID. I changed the beta in the arma2: OA properties to the "Beta-". I update everything on DayZ commander but I get this message. 5veHK79.png

So I checked my steam and it says Arma2: OA needs an update. I try to update it but every time I do this happens:

8fMW5Y0.png

This means the update won't finish. I uninstalled Mcafee as my subscription to ran out months ago, but this keeps popping up and declaring the update files infected

• Legend

I think you will need to disable the firewall, download then re-enable it.

This happens with a few games on steam

Mine decides to give me this command screen saying updating Battleye. Run that as admin. Tells me it is succesfull and then asks for the same thing over and over again.

• Emerald

Okay I got it fixed, turns out the reason I couldn't get my firewall off was Mcafee hadn't really been uninstalled, it then asked me for administrators permission (even though I am the administrator). I went into the control panel and uninstalled Mcafee from there, after that I was able to disable the firewall and install the update required.

Thanks for all the help guys, this can be marked as solved.

• Legend

Glad it all worked out. just remember XML's need updating by the leader of the group

/solved