Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 03:23

New GUID problems

Chernov

• Emerald

So since I need to get my new GUID I am logging on to various up to date Dayz servers and using #beclient guid to try to get my new GUID. Typing that should tell me it but it always comes up as: BattleEye Your GUID:

And then nothing. It gives me a blank spot where the GUID should be. Suggestions?

When you connect to a server, does it not say to you 'Server computed GUID: ****etc.'

That should give you it also in the red chat? Or is it also blanked out there?

Is your Arma 2 OA up to date on steam? If not, that may be the problem. Also ensure that you are using steam to launch your game. DayZ Commander, DayZRP and similar launchers are not currently functioning properly.

• Legend

-Open up Arma: OA

-Look down list for DayZ Mod as game type.

-Join any game (even if its red on the left)

-you will log in and probably get kicked

-Bottom left you will see the red GUID

-keep alt tabbing as you write it down

;)

• Sapphire

Join a server with the up-to-date version of OA and have your phone or other space and time imagery capturing device at hand and take photos of it, then write it down here.

That's what I did anyway.

• Emerald

Ive somehow got it by updating my battleye and just spamming servers trying to get it.

First had

aw93iu.jpg

then

-snip-

Guest johnygt7

Join any server that supports the new Arma patch.Dayz or wasteland.

Some of them are buggy and will give you that error however on others it will work.

Remember to use a program such as Fraps so you can take a screenshot and you can copy it from there.

• Emerald

Just updated Amra through steam, will post on if that fixes it.

Update, that did not work. For those of you saying I need to join through Steam I cannot since that enables the rp sound mod no matter what I do for some reason which prevents me from joining servers. I disable rp in the list of mods but this still interferes.

• Emerald

Anyone have any suggestions? Should I just get my GUID reset?

• Emerald

Are you launching through regular Arma2OA from steam, I know earlier I could not enable DayZRP and I had to force enable it by setting launch parameters...

• Emerald

Are you launching through regular Arma2OA from steam, I know earlier I could not enable DayZRP and I had to force enable it by setting launch parameters...

I am launching it through steam. It is the sound mod rp uses that will not let me onto any servers even if I disable the mod then restart the game.

• Emerald

I am launching it through steam. It is the sound mod rp uses that will not let me onto any servers even if I disable the mod then restart the game.

So you have DayZRP disabled but the sound mod is not, is there any other expansion enabled?

• Emerald

So you have DayZRP disabled but the sound mod is not, is there any other expansion enabled?

Other than dayz and the dlcs no.

• Emerald

Remove any other mods in your original OA folder. Make sure you place them somewhere else you can get them easily back. Start up OA and join any Wasteland server. #beclient GUID in chat to recieve your GUID.

• Emerald

One problem after another. Now I have my GUID but cannot connect to the server. No matter what I do it will not appear in the server list. Does this mean the upgrade did not work?

One problem after another. Now I have my GUID but cannot connect to the server. No matter what I do it will not appear in the server list. Does this mean the upgrade did not work?

The problem can be easily solved if you remote connect to any of the RP servers. You can get the IP-s here. Just copy the ip of the server you wanna connect to, without the port and put it in your remote then it will show up instantly.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

• Emerald

The problem can be easily solved if you remote connect to any of the RP servers. You can get the IP-s here. Just copy the ip of the server you wanna connect to, without the port and put it in your remote then it will show up instantly.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Tried, still nothing.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Tried, still nothing.

Edit:check if you have pressed space accidentally. That also might be the problem. make sure you have no spaces in when you copy the ip.

Hmm.... cus i had the same problem when i tried to connect for the first time after changing the GUID and PID and after i remoted it it woked instantly.

Maybe try this.

Open your filters tab and write DayZRP and then put all the pings to 0 or leave it blank.

This can also prevent you from seeing the servers.

Guest Grumby

Only thing I can think of is that something you have isn't up to date or you've got something enabled in your expansions that shouldn't be.

• Emerald

As I said one problem after another. Now I have the server on the list but I am kicked with a list of files. Some are map_eu.pbo and vehicles.pbo All are in the Arma 2 OA folder.

Guest Grumby

Verify the integrity of your game cache by right-clicking on ArmA 2: OA in your Steam library and going to the local files tab. Then launch ArmA 2 OA without any mods.

• Emerald

Verify the integrity of your game cache by right-clicking on ArmA 2: OA in your Steam library and going to the local files tab. Then launch ArmA 2 OA without any mods.

Still no. I will try re-installing.