Server time (UTC): 2021-09-20 20:41

New to the Mod

Guest AustinTalks

Guest AustinTalks

Hey everyone, just joined the game today, still waiting for my whitelist application to go through x.x anyway, I don't care to discuss much about myself other than I hope to see you in the wasteland, and I try to play as realistically (?) as possible.

• Sapphire

Hey everyone, just joined the game today, still waiting for my whitelist application to go through x.x anyway, I don't care to discuss much about myself other than I hope to see you in the wasteland, and I try to play as realistically (?) as possible.

Well hello there mysterious stranger, anyway, if you know the rules and what not then you should get accepted in no time.

Look forward to meeting your character out there in the wilds of Chernarus.

Guest AustinTalks

Well hello there mysterious stranger, anyway, if you know the rules and what not then you should get accepted in no time.

Look forward to meeting your character out there in the wilds of Chernarus.

Thank you, sir!

Hey man, welcome to the community. We all have a love/hate relationship here, so stick around. Read the rules, though I'm sure others have told you that, and make sure to post at least once a month so your account won't get pruned for inactivity!

If you need any help, PM the orange guys, we're here to help.

Guest AustinTalks

Hey man, welcome to the community. We all have a love/hate relationship here, so stick around. Read the rules, though I'm sure others have told you that, and make sure to post at least once a month so your account won't get pruned for inactivity!

If you need any help, PM the orange guys, we're here to help.

Already read thouroughly!