Server time (UTC): 2021-09-18 14:44

Blood, Bullets and Politics
TODAY | 2021-09-18 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 5 hours, 15 minutes

APB RELOADED - All Points Bulletin

DinoB

• Sapphire

20121230230638a0dcznkojyomslu5.jpg

APB Reloaded is a multiplayer third person, "free to play" game on steam where two factions, enforcers and criminals, fight and do missions in a town called San Paro (basically a urban area).

Criminals need to do different kinds of missions and the enforcers job is to stop them (and the other way around). For example you need to spray a graffiti on a wall and protect it for a certain amount of time and try not to get killed by the opposite faction.

Criminals can use their cars to crash into shop windows and loot will drop from there which you can pick up and sell at a contact.

Enforcers can go around the map and "witness" by pressing ALT and attempt to stop the criminals deliver their stolen goods.

But the main part of the game is character customatization.

20121230230458a0dcznj0vkncical.jpg

Every time you win a mission for a contact (npc's who you can work for, and who give you different prizes when you complete a mission) , you gain standing points, which on every contact you can get to level 10.

Every time you level up a contact you gain new stuff to buy (clothing, guns, gear, etc.), which you can buy and customize in the social district.

Based on your performance you gain a threat level, bronze, silver or gold.

Basically if you have a good K/D, win/lose mission ratio you will be a higher threat level.

zak5E.jpg

There are 2 different districts, Waterfront and Financial. Every district has different contacts (people who you work for), and every time you unlock lvl 10 on a contact you unlock a new person to work for (new possible prizes).

Every district also has a threat level so if you're for example rank bronze, you can join a bronze Financial or Waterfront district.

The reason I made this thread is that I am currently looking for people to play this game with me. I play on the server called Patriot EU2 as a criminal. I paid a bit in the game for some stuff like a gun and some clothes, but I can't really show it off to anybody since noone really plays. I was rank gold, but I deranked on purpose so I could play with some lower ranked friends. Basically you could say that I am a pay 2 win noob ^^. But still I know how to play the game, I've been playing it for quite a while. I think max of people that can be in a group is 3 (like a party so you can search for missions together).

So if anybody wants to play with me, you can add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dino2125/

I'm looking for some experienced players, but if you're new I can easily teach you through the game.

• Diamond

Looks like battlefield hardline but better, if it is free as you say it is then i might add you on steam and play this with you. you're going to have to teach me how to play it though :D

I remember playing it in 2010-2011. It is definitely a nice game but gets incredibly dull unless you're playing with friends. The clothes/weapons system seemed a bit too complex back then, not sure if its changed, but it has some P2W features (constant fucking RPG's and one shot guns :P) I might give it another shot to see if it changed

• Sapphire

Looks like battlefield hardline but better, if it is free as you say it is then i might add you on steam and play this with you. you're going to have to teach me how to play it though :D

Yeah the game is free, but its a little bit "pay 2 win" but no worries, I can carry some newbies with no problem.

Hackers were a problem for some time, but it's not as bad as it was before.

I remember playing it in 2010-2011. It is definitely a nice game but gets incredibly dull unless you're playing with friends. The clothes/weapons system seemed a bit too complex back then, not sure if its changed, but it has some P2W features (constant fucking RPG's and one shot guns :P) I might give it another shot to see if it changed

Yeah I know that feel, that's why I made this thread, so I can actually have some fun instead of playing on my own all the time.

• Sapphire

Used to play this a few years ago, worth having a look at again?

I would say yes, but if the game is disapointing in your opinion you can easily uninstall it after you've tried it.

I quite like the game, but like some people already said, playing alone can be really dull.

Played it a couple months ago. After they got rid of jumpshotting and nerfed shotguns. I pretty much had no fun playing the game because it was just a bunch of sub machine guns and assaults. Might play it again if they boosted shotguns ;) Had a nice looking character. Btw its not too much on P2W but it definitely helps. Most guns however are balanced if you are the better player so no gun is P2W its more of the features (bonus XP, more customization slots, more money, etc.)

• Sapphire

Used to play a lot. Need some friends to help me get back into this game

as i said on steam I used to play, but i find it so childish and repeatetive(is that a word?) now, and too easy unless you play against P2W

looks like its time to dust off the APB again.