Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 03:26

Cannot connect to anything

sung

• Titanium

Question/Problem: I'm having trouble connecting to DayZRP servers along with multiple other games' servers.

u6miYLC.png

kbeB25K.png

Does this problem occur on other non-DayZRP or public DayZ/ArmA servers as well: Yes. I tried Heroes & Generals, Insurgency, DayZ Standalone and DayZRP.

How long have you had this problem: Just today.

What have you done to fix this already: I've reset my router, upgraded Arma and then downgraded again to 1.62. Not sure what else to try.

• MVP

I have done the same. I am willing to help test out possible solutions. This may not be resolved until the patch.

• Titanium

Have you actually tried connecting to a DayZRP server?

As you can see DayZRP servers are offline to me. I'll show a screenshot of trying to connect manually.

DayZRP servers don't appear for me, same happens with other game's servers.

• Sapphire

As you can see DayZRP servers are offline to me. I'll show a screenshot of trying to connect manually.

DayZRP servers don't appear for me, same happens with other game's servers.

The servers aren't actually offline, they just appear to be on the launcher for some reason, the servers function as normal.

Try to join one of the servers S1 or S2 and let me know what happens

• VIP

Not sure about everything else, but for DayZRP GameSpy has finally shutdown so there are no master servers anymore.

You should still be able to join the servers from the launcher even though it says it's offline.

• Emerald

Its because of DaZCommander, it downgraded my arma to a really really earlier version and i can't upgrade, also deleted my @dayz folder

• MVP

He did say he has had trouble connecting.

• Titanium

Not sure about everything else, but for DayZRP GameSpy has finally shutdown so there are no master servers anymore.

You should still be able to join the servers from the launcher even though it says it's offline.

I'll give it ago. My fraps is playing up now aswell so I can't screenshot without using steam overlay, and that would update my Arma to 1.63.

• Sapphire

I'll give it ago. My fraps is playing up now aswell so I can't screenshot without using steam overlay, and that would update my Arma to 1.63.

You don't have to take a picture, just let me know if you can join the server or not :)

• MVP

Keep trying to connect. It kept me from doing it up until now. No clue what fixed it.

• Titanium

I'm getting stuck on Wait for Host, I'll try connect in an hour or so. Maybe it's server traffic.

• Diamond

join via the remote instead. It is much easier and it fixed my problem.

• Sapphire

Try out Tankcommando12's advice OP and let me know if it worked.

• Titanium

Currently having to go out so once I get back and have a little bit of spare time I try out these options and I'll update you guys :)

• Titanium

I've waited a few hours and my launcher is still having the same issue. However, I am able to join the server manually by using Tankcommando's resolution.

I no longer have the 'Wait for Host' issue either, so this can be solve for now. I'll PM a staff member if I get the same problem so this thread can be reopened.

• Sapphire

All right, solving.

PM Anyone from staff to un-solve this