Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 00:55

US Marine Commander & US Marine Officer Skins

Should these skins be added?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, had a thought today, when I was playing the regular Arma II I saw a few skins that were not in the DayZRP Donations/In Game. So this may turn out to be a question/Suggestion of adding these two skins into the Donation Exchange, and the question being why are they not in the game? Admin only type of deal? I did search around for these skins on the forums, and nothing came up, so point me in the direction if there is something I missed.

US Marine Commander

3F058A9E860B1C72EE7CDDF7AA62A96ADFFC65EF

US Marine Officer

A17DECE0F8D824A14E48E806CC12B6F475F48051

• MVP

+1 Should be in already.

• Diamond

+1 the better diversity on the skins the better.

I must've stood there, looking them over for awhile, then went over to the Donation Exchange to look and was dumbfounded when these were not an option. Either its and Admin only skin, or it was just overlooked. Either way it would be nice to have them, or get an explanation as to why they are not part of the game. We have just about every other skin from the game.

• Emerald

+1 Would be nice to have

• Emerald

+1

Would encourage more US army clans rather than just russian army clans, I like the diversity options it provides

• Emerald

More skins are always good.

+1

• Emerald

Variety, the spice of life

+1

In all reality I would buy all the skins just so my character has a variety to use for RPs, I don't expect my character to always be in a helmet and body armor, and etc. At least with these he can hang around and look relaxed.

TBH I'd rather see civilian or survivor skins.. There is very much military skins, and i understand its from an Arma 2 website, but maybe we should focus more on survivor skins :P Anways, +1 I like them so why not.

TBH I'd rather see civilian or survivor skins.. There is very much military skins, and i understand its from an Arma 2 website, but maybe we should focus more on survivor skins :P Anways, +1 I like them so why not.

Just want the variety for US soldiers, but adding new skins all around is nice.

• MVP

Semper Fi motherfucker!

You should make this a poll.

I'm indifferent. It seems like it would be a nice addition to military clans, but the hat looks so ridiculous.

Well this was not only a suggestion but a question as to why it is not in the game, but the question seems to go unanswered.

• Sapphire

Reason it's not present: The ridiculous hats, I'm sure.

• Sapphire

Those look exactly like the Marine covers in real life...

... My point stands.

Guest Grumby

... My point stands.

I doubt fashion is one of their concerns.

... My point stands.

Look fine to me, and I doubt you'd be saying the hat of a Marine looks stupid to their faces.

• Sapphire

... My point stands.

Look fine to me, and I doubt you'd be saying the hat of a Marine looks stupid to their faces.

Depends on how said Marine is acting and if I feel like risking it.

Anyways, not sure why the skins aren't present but when it comes down to it, those hats make the skins stand out. Doubt anyone in their right mind would -want- to stand out in a chaotic wasteland full of bandits and zombies.

Still, we have merc skins, which don't really fit with the Chernarussian terrain, so... who knows?