Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 01:24

cd key was stolen a while back

Guest ValueTV

Guest ValueTV

hello and my cd key was stolen a wile back and i just never got around to posting about it but im interested about coming back to rp i know you rarely ever unban people but i promise i haven't done anything

• Sapphire

Please update your format to follow this template, otherwise your appeal will be ignored.

[color=#FFA500][b]Link to the source of punishment (report/post):[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Why the verdict is not fair:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What would you like to achieve with this appeal:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What could you have done better?:[/b][/color]

More here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-important-creating-a-ban-appeal-updated-11-06-2014

Guest ValueTV

Please update your format to follow this template, otherwise your appeal will be ignored.

[color=#FFA500][b]Link to the source of punishment (report/post):[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Why the verdict is not fair:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What would you like to achieve with this appeal:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What could you have done better?:[/b][/color]

More here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-important-creating-a-ban-appeal-updated-11-06-2014

• Sapphire

d2cd3d52d3.png

Source: BattlEye

ValueTV,

If you suspect that your CD Key was stolen, you will need to contact Bohemia Studios Support ([email protected]) to confirm this. In the email, you must include:

• The GUID that you feel was stolen. Find it here.

Once you've done this, and Bohemia reply, please PM me a screenshot of the email, so we can verify the email. Bohemia should also give you a new GUID if yours was legitimately stolen which you can also provide me with in the PM.

This entire process should take roughly 2 - 3 days, although because of the current time of the year, it could be longer.

I have a question for you, Value.

Why did you make a second account on our forums under the name of Value? This account can be found here.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Guest ValueTV

ok i will do, i made a second account becuase i thought at first that if i was banned i couldn't post anything on the forms me being stupid

• Sapphire

ok i will do, i made a second account becuase i thought at first that if i was banned i couldn't post anything on the forms me being stupid

Ok, that's fair enough. However, why did it take you almost 3 months to make an appeal? Because, you were last active on your second account on 16/04/2014, yet you posted the appeal here on, 26/07/2014.

If you intended to post an appeal on your second account, why didn't you make an appeal with your first instantly after?

• Legend

You had enough Time to respond.

Closed