Server time (UTC): 2021-09-18 13:15

Blood, Bullets and Politics
TODAY | 2021-09-18 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 6 hours, 44 minutes

137.5 - Open Trade frequency.

• Emerald

// OOC \\

If you are responding to someone, please quote their post so you know you are talking to them, otherwise I can see this getting messy.

"Is this thing on?"

*Gentle Tapping can be heard*

"BORIS! Fix fucking radio!

исправить чертову радио

If you can hear me, I have good weapon for sale yes.

M-14 battle rifle with scope, American gun, Fire 7.62 mm caliber bullet, Semi automatic. Good for shoot people who piss you off Da. Come with three Magazine. All full, good work.

Also have FN Scar, Mark 16 rifle, holographic sight. Fire 5.56 bullet, not as good for shoot but still good. Full automatic. Come with four magazine. Nearly full, only slight scratch. Is good for shoot many people who piss you off.

Last item, Beretta M9 Camo 9mm. Hold sideways for more shoot accurate like real OG Ha Ha.

We take medical supplies, meat and fish. Payment up front. If you no pay Boris break fingers Da? Come to trade post Friday evening. Go to Russian mansion and ask for Davidov."

*The frequency goes quiet then repeats every 30minutes.*

Guest Biiddy

*Gvido hears transmission*

Hello, this is... Robert, yes Robert broadcasting, it seems I am in need of MK17 magazines, I have many items that I can offer in advance including a M9SD, PKP and Coyote bag, more will need to be offered on the table for such items though, respond to this frequency and ask for myself if you have what I need, over.

*Gvido waits for response*

*Mookoko hears the transmission and sits up in his chair as he grabs his radio from the front pocket of his shirt*

Right, got this here thingy with a zoom and it shoots shit that comes out of M14. Got a big backpack that has forest pattern on it and a sand color gun, contact me for more information.

*Mookoko ends the transmission*

Guest The Reverend

// OOC \\

If you are responding to someone, please quote their post so you know you are talking to them, otherwise I can see this getting messy.

"Is this thing on?"

исправить чертову радио

M-14 battle rifle with scope, American gun, Fire 7.62 mm caliber bullet, Semi automatic. Good for shoot people who piss you off Da. Come with three Magazine. All full, good work.

Also have FN Scar, Mark 16 rifle, holographic sight. Fire 5.56 bullet, not as good for shoot but still good. Full automatic. Come with four magazine. Nearly full, only slight scratch. Is good for shoot many people who piss you off.

Last item, Beretta M9 Camo 9mm. Hold sideways for more shoot accurate like real OG Ha Ha.

We take medical supplies, meat and fish. Payment up front. If you no pay Boris break fingers Da? Come to trade post Friday evening. Go to Russian mansion and ask for Davidov."

* After hearing the message, Reverend smiles and pushes the talk button on the radio *

- Hey, jolly good, chap! You say you have a... FN Scar? I see... How much are you willing to trade it for?-

* Reverend puts his radio away and turns east, to get back to Solnechniy as fast as he could. *

// OOC \\

"Is this thing on?"

исправить чертову радио

I might take you up on that offer of the M9, of course I must've received this message late considering its now Monday, oh well now I have more time to amass a better payment hopefully you'll still have it in stock this coming friday

• Emerald

// OOC \\

"Is this thing on?"

исправить чертову радио

M-14 da? I can offer good Russian gun. PKM, come with 3 full 100 bullet magazine. I also give GPS. Perfect if you love walking! Top technology. Won't find any better with this!

• Emerald

*Rick hears the various offers, then looks don at his gun*

I have here a Russian LMG with a nice scope on it, a PKP I'm told it's called. I prefer western long-range weapons, and would gladly give it up for any western-made sniper rifle. I am also in the need of Mk17 mags.

offer

Sounds like you have what I'm looking for. Contact me back for any trade agreements.
Guest Biggie

*Gvido hears transmission*

Hello, this is... Robert, yes Robert broadcasting, it seems I am in need of MK17 magazines, I have many items that I can offer in advance including a M9SD, PKP and Coyote bag, more will need to be offered on the table for such items though, respond to this frequency and ask for myself if you have what I need, over.

*Gvido waits for response*

*Bruce listens to all the offers*

Robert If you're still tuned into this frequency the Hosts currently have the munition you seek the last time I checked the stock we had about 4 magazines, we are very interested in the PKP... if you're listening to this tune into the Hosts frequency by using this number nighty-two point one.

*Scratches back of his left leg whilst waiting for a response*

• Emerald

* After hearing the message, Reverend smiles and pushes the talk button on the radio *

- Hey, jolly good, chap! You say you have a... FN Scar? I see... How much are you willing to trade it for?-

* Reverend puts his radio away and turns east, to get back to Solnechniy as fast as he could. *

No friend, you offer, I decide. That is how this work.

I want replacement gun for me or medical supply. Blood bag. Painkillers. Medicine for infect.

I might take you up on that offer of the M9, of course I must've received this message late considering its now Monday, oh well now I have more time to amass a better payment hopefully you'll still have it in stock this coming friday

Weapon still in stock. Please make offer for gun. Replacement pistol, medical supply or Meat and fish. Boris like fish.

M-14 da? I can offer good Russian gun. PKM, come with 3 full 100 bullet magazine. I also give GPS. Perfect if you love walking! Top technology. Won't find any better with this!

No friend. We don't want PKM, we also try to get rid of one. Too many stock of gun. I wish you luck in other place unless you make better offer.

Weapon still in stock. Please make offer for gun. Replacement pistol, medical supply or Meat and fish. Boris like fish.

*You like fish eh?, hows about a payment of.....a dozen fish, of course if you have a specific preference we can discuss that further*

• Sapphire

"Is this thing on?"

Fix fucking radio!

исправить чертову радио

*Static is heard from Davidov's radio*

H'rallo? Russian man! I'm am of interest in gun, my name is Nik *static* I am of interest in battle rifle, I can offer chloroform with smelly rag, four bags of blood, explosives and some american rifle, is in creme colour, has what I hear is holographic sight, along with foregrip and 3 magazines.

*The radio goes silent again*

• Emerald

*You like fish eh?, hows about a payment of.....a dozen fish, of course if you have a specific preference we can discuss that further*

*Static is heard from Davidov's radio*

H'rallo? Russian man! I'm am of interest in gun, my name is Nik *static* I am of interest in battle rifle, I can offer chloroform with smelly rag, four bags of blood, explosives and some american rifle, is in creme colour, has what I hear is holographic sight, along with foregrip and 3 magazines.

*The radio goes silent again*

"Boris and Davidov can no longer trade. We come to TP with weapon and get rob by Russians. Think, Russian getting rob by other russian. DISGUSTING.

Deal is off. Boris apologise."

*Joel turns on radio and says the following*

Does anyone copy over, looking to get rid of a PKM I found its to heavy for me and a MK 12 SD sniper rifle, not a very good scout with said gun, open to any offer, please get back to me on this frequency...

*radio cuts out*

Does anyone copy over, looking to get rid of a PKM I found its to heavy for me and a MK 12 SD sniper rifle, not a very good scout with said gun, open to any offer, please get back to me on this frequency...

*radio cuts out*

*Ladima turns on the radio and hears a broadcast*

Umm.. is this thing still working?

If you are still there, let me know. I'm willing to make an offer for that MK 12 rifle of yours.

*radio cuts out*

*Ladima turns on the radio and hears a broadcast*

Umm.. is this thing still working?

If you are still there, let me know. I'm willing to make an offer for that MK 12 rifle of yours.

*Joel listens to message of radio*

Yes I copy you over, if you are wanting to make an offer with details and such then send a outgoing message to my private frequency.

*Joel whispers frequency to man over radio*

• Emerald

*Robert tunes into the frequency to broadcast his offers*

I am currently in possession of a FAMAS AIM HG with some bullets, what would you like to trade for this? Looking for a different western weapon, over.

*sits down waiting for a reply*