Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 00:29

121.30 - Open Dawnguard Frequency

IAmJackBandit

• Emerald

*Jack leans back on a tree in the woods north of Cherno with his cowboy hat covering his eyes. "Hmm...I was going to do something...can't remember it for nothinng." Jack sits up and adjust his hat. "Oh yeah...I remember!" He reaches for his radio and brings it to his mouth*

"This is Jack Bandit of Dawnguard, just want y'all to know that we are here to assist anyone in need and that we will make sure that we perform out duties to the best of our abilities. For Liberty. For Justice. For Freedom. "When I was about nine year old my grandda....OUCH WHAT THE HELL MANE!"

*Suddenly the transmission cuts in and out and you here Jack's voice

"God damn bee...I'm gonna get ya!". A min later you here gunfire and the transmission ends*

*The radio comes to life*

Ah, Jack my friend!

I did not know you started up a group, goodluck my friend.

As you may have heard Staggs, O'Reilly and I have started a radio show. Maybe we could get you in for an interview. What do you say old friend?

*The radio goes silent*

• Emerald

*radio pops back on and you hear Jack in the background. "I hate bees"*

"Um sorry about that, seems this bee decided it wanted to pick a fight with Ol' Jack here but it was no match for my M4 hehe! Wait...I ain't never been on no radio show before, you sure you want me on it?"

*transmission ends*

*Radio pops to life*

Oh, Jack, what's up man? Haven't seen you in fucking ages, it's me, uh, well, you should know me by the voice. Listen, I'm glad you're out to help people, and I am as well. So give me a call if you need any back up for something, or well anything. You know me, I'd do anything for a old friend.

*The radio goes silent*