Jump to content

Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 00:02

109.95 - Open Free Medic frequency


Recommended Posts

  • Emerald

*as you scan over the frequency, a female voice declares*

...immediate need.

You have reached the Free Medic emergency channel. We work to establish an infrastructure to attend to medical emergencies. Our goal is to see to your well being. We monitor this frequency to our best abilities and aim to bring aid to those in immediate need.

You have reached the Free Medic emer...

*The pre-recorded message begins over and repeats*

Link to comment
  • MVP

*Kzzk*

"This is Moses from The Gray Fangs, your message is received and understood, frequency noted for future reference. Moses Out."

*Kzzk*

Link to comment
  • Sapphire

*Kzzzzzk*

This is Samuli 'Masulii' Repo, member of the FMDS, ready to protect the Free Medics and everybody who is around them. Don't worry, you are in good hands.

*Kzk*

Link to comment
  • Diamond

*Kzkkkk*

This is Brandon. I am a Doctor of the Free Medic's and I will be listen on this radio for distress signals. Until then...Stay safe out there guys...and let Brian be with you!

*Kzkkkk*

Link to comment
Guest Whazmeister

*While fishing Daheb picks up the radio that Nr. 14 put on the Free Medics frequency*

*He is doubting what he should say when he suddenly hears Brandon's voice*

This is Brandon. I am a Doctor of the Free Medic's and I will be listen on this radio for distress signals. Until then...Stay safe out there guys...and let

Brian be with you!

*Daheb listens to what Brandon says, pushes the button and starts to talk*

*tsssk*

Brandon, this is Daheb.

*tsssk*

Days ago in Cee Tee City you gave fake SDS drink.

That man not SDS, now you owe me.

Get me more drinks and important find the faker for me.

*tsssk*

Link to comment

*a faint humming is interrupted by a calm voice*

Greetings to the Free Medics from DMZ Arms Inc. We're now fully operational in Chernarus and ready to assist the medics in any way we can. You've met our contact already, so feel free to approach him or me personally on this frequency for any supplies, weapons, and equipment you may need.

*the radio buzzes a bit*

Our vehicle fleet has also been approved for FM use, feel free to approach the contact or use this radio frequency to request pickups and the like.

Daymar, founder of DMZ Arms Inc., out.

*static resumes on the open channel*

Link to comment

*twiddles with radio until finds the correct frequency*

If anybody can hear me in urgent assistance at stary sobor, can't keep my eyes open for lo... *passes out*

(5 minutes go by)

*wakes up* crap there I go again. If anybody can hear this please help i'm weak and don't think I will last much longer in dire need of medical assistance. *turns radio off*

*think to himself* I hope somebody hears this.

Link to comment
  • Legend

* radio crackles to life *

Hello ... this is Kapitán Alexij Drugoczech of the Liberation Front. Have been trying make contact through other channels for some time now. Meeting with little success. Is frustration.

Am believing we may have ... things ... to discuss. Very much looking forward for meet with you. Expect carrier pigeon with radio frequency and encryption key. Will be speaking soon, I hope.

Have nice day.

* static resumes as message ends *

Link to comment
  • Emerald

* radio crackles to life *

Hello ... this is Kapitán Alexij Drugoczech of the Liberation Front. Have been trying make contact through other channels for some time now. Meeting with little success. Is frustration.

Am believing we may have ... things ... to discuss. Very much looking forward for meet with you. Expect carrier pigeon with radio frequency and encryption key. Will be speaking soon, I hope.

Have nice day.

* static resumes as message ends *

*Radio comes to live* Hello there this is Arthur Greenfield, Veteran medic of the Free medics. I am sorry to hear of your frustration, Let us solve it.

I am looking forward for the pigeon to arrive, And make sure I get that decoded by a capable *Shouts away from the mic* Do we have somebody that is good with codes and pigeons, ohh one of the interns makes a mean pidgeon. No not what I me.. *Moment silece* wait is this still on. Yes as I said capable person.

Speak to you soon.

May brian keep you safe,

Good day.

*The message ends and static can be heard*

Link to comment
Guest The Reverend

*The radio makes a couple of noises before DSc.Rev.Daray Laurent decides to pick it up. Halfway through the movement, he remembers that he has an ear chip, and flicks it on, dropping the radio on the floor.*

Good day, Mr. Greenfield. I would like to warn you about the SDS and B-17. They have recently been spotted around Pobeda Dam. You may wish to contact the FMDS.

*After saying the following words, Laurent flicks the chip off and gets up from the grass and starts walking North-West.*

- Should be in TP... by the evening...

Link to comment
  • Emerald

*The radio makes a couple of noises before DSc.Rev.Daray Laurent decides to pick it up. Halfway through the movement, he remembers that he has an ear chip, and flicks it on, dropping the radio on the floor.*

Good day, Mr. Greenfield. I would like to warn you about the SDS and B-17. They have recently been spotted around Pobeda Dam. You may wish to contact the FMDS.

*After saying the following words, Laurent flicks the chip off and gets up from the grass and starts walking North-West.*

- Should be in TP... by the evening...

Arthur talks into the radio responding,

thank you for the general warning sir, we will see them when they arrive.

*mumbles* need to get the medical supplies ready they might have wounded.

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

*Radio static breaks with a moan*

"Are there any free medic in or around the homestead? I have been seriously injured and am in need of assistance."

*Pauses for a minute*

"In dire need of medical attention. I keep losing consciousness"

*Radio falls silent and the static continues*

Link to comment
  • Legend

*radio crackles to life again*

Bad news, citizen. It seem Free Medics in hiding. Am doing best for find and convince to return.

Best thing for you is hunt of wildlife, which is plentiful in area. DO NOT harm rabbits. Fishing is good though.

Am making way to Pobeda now. Expect arrival in several hours. If you still remain, I have some very basic medical skills; will attempt to assist as much as possible. Stay strong and do not lose hope.

Link to comment
  • Sapphire

*radio crackles to life*

To all Free Medics on this channel. This is Dr. John Smith trying to make some contact. I would like to apologias for my absents. I've been out of town on... Business. Just like to say I will be returning to Chernarus within the next few days.

Dr. Smith out.

*The radio goes dead*

Link to comment

He slips out his radio from his pocket and takes a deep sigh before saying a word.

"Hey guys, I'll be back around uh... Friday. Friday I think. I uh- gotta take care of some things first and stuff. Something's uh... something's come up."

He lets the radio slip back in to his pocket before changing to a different frequency for the silence.

Link to comment

Opens His Eyes, Lifts His Hand Imto His Sight "sign" "it Wasnt A Dream Damit, Never Thought Id Need To Do This" Cough

Grabs His Radio And Switchs It On To Static. Taking A Breath Starts Talking

"Hello....... Im In Dire Need Of Medical Attention...im With The Hosts......im North Of Devils Castle I Just managed To Pass A Walled Settlement With White Washed Buildings. Im Severly injured Im Also Out Of Food And Water Some Please Respond..........if Im Awake Ill Be On The Hosts Frequency 92.1..............

*cough* Just A Simple Recon Gone So Wrong I Hope Theres Still A Good Soul Out There

Link to comment
  • Mentor

Opens His Eyes, Lifts His Hand Imto His Sight "sign" "it Wasnt A Dream Damit, Never Thought Id Need To Do This" Cough

Grabs His Radio And Switchs It On To Static. Taking A Breath Starts Talking

"Hello....... Im In Dire Need Of Medical Attention...im With The Hosts......im North Of Devils Castle I Just managed To Pass A Walled Settlement With White Washed Buildings. Im Severly injured Im Also Out Of Food And Water Some Please Respond..........if Im Awake Ill Be On The Hosts Frequency 92.1..............

*cough* Just A Simple Recon Gone So Wrong I Hope Theres Still A Good Soul Out There

*static* we got your messege and ar trying to contact you over your Frequency
Link to comment

Watches Katie play with the Radio. he looks at his healing wounds, and Luna. He begins to ponder the reason his vision goes blurry and grey when a voice comes over the radio saying something about messages and Frequency. He has his wife hand him the Radio.

"Moshi Moshi? Hello Hello? Does this thing actually work? I thought it was broken!"

Looks down and notices the sudden movements caused his wounds to reopen.

"Alright that doesn't matter now. I need Assistance. I am hurt and lost alot of blood. I dont know how much longer I have. Please help. I cant leave the house no more to spread messages on walls, I......"

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

*The sound of a heavy object hitting the ground and a ghostly staticy scream followed by sounds that seam like distant barks can be heard before the Transmission ends*

Link to comment
  • Sapphire

*a high pitched voice would come through the radio* "frieeends?"

Link to comment
  • Sapphire

*Radio crackles into life*

"This is Masulii to all Free Medics and Defense Squad members. I am having some problems with these beast *A loud gun shot*, I try to make it back alive *You can hear zombies roar and full auto fire going off* I try to contact you as soon as possible!"

*Radio goes silent*

Link to comment
  • Sapphire

*radio crackles into life and you can hear coughing*

"Free Medics, you there? *coughing violently* This Masulii, one of the ex-FMDS members, you remember? *cough and finnish swearing* I am in serious need for help. I have no antibiotics and I think I have been infected. *coughing* Please, answer to me as fast as you can."

*Radio is on for a moment and you can hear coughing and spitting at this time, then it goes silent*

Link to comment

*Radio Clicks on numerous times before remaining stable*

"------ with broken leg, he's near Pulkovo and crawling his way through the area where we heard of a trade camp that seems to have been all but demolished. Can't --------------------- for infection, my arm stopped bleeding but I've got this nasty black spot, but I can't leave Elijah, I already carried him from Pogorevka to the outskirts of Pulkovo and he's still conscious bu ------------- spitting up blood, and breath is leaving me too quickly, I've got plenty of food, drink, spare clothes, just nothing for our fucked up situation, if anyone has something for this infection, or for my friends broken leg, try and get to Pulkovo. He'll ------"

*Radio stays on, but a heavy thump resounds against the radio before the radio cuts out*

Link to comment
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...