Server time (UTC): 2021-09-16 21:54

Gunna take a little break.

I think in light of recent things, I've allowed myself to be to emotionally attached to the community. Which I don't think is a bad thing but, I've allowed myself to take things too close to heart. With the Suns denied and archived I think I should take some time off, relax and figure out my next move. I had an idea for a new group but I think I need to take my foot off the pedal for once, and stop. This isn't some permanent goodbye just a little time for me to just let me do me for once I guess. Not be Damien Cross but be myself. I'll still check the forums here and there but I won't be as active.

Do understand I am not upset with anyone, if anything I'm upset with myself for not doing enough for the Suns. Maybe when I get back I'll try to bring it back but it's too early to say.

Well I'll see you guys around.

Damien Cross.

• Legend

See you in a bit. Take your time and be back soon! ;)

• Emerald

It wasn't your fault man, Take your time, We'll be waiting :D

Guest JordanVSGamingYT

It wasnt your fault Damien. I hope you have a nice time off. Take your time stay safe, and dont get drunk 2 times a day, and make sure you remember your buddies here. Keep an eye on the sun buddy :) See you when you get back!

It wasn't your fault man, Take your time, We'll be waiting :D

Thank you, try to keep everyone together this isn't over. A new dawn is coming. But I need time to think. Until then. Do us proud.