Warning points removal

Septimus

• Emerald

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Punishment

Private Message

Points Assigned

Why the verdict is not fair:

The points assigned to me were linked to my involvement within the report, I had been involved in the situation regarding the report and I was given warning points. I had posted on behalf of Reaper due to him being asleep and the conversation we had prior to my post. He had verbally allowed me to post within the report but it was not written down in text. I was not directly involved in the In-game scenario but I was on teamspeak as the event was occurring, from my experience being there with him. I was also given double points with two sets of three points.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I was given full permission by Reaper to respond in the Formal report on his behalf/add relevant information.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like my warning points removed, and being allowed to fully post within the report as well as re-instate my post prior to the warning points.

What could you have done better?:

I could have stated my involvement within the scenario and have asked Reaper to formally post that I would be posting on his behalf.

• MVP

In this case, simply being in TS does not make you 'directly involved'. You cannot give anything but second-hand information which can only be detrimental to the report.

What could you have done better?:

I could have stated my involvement within the scenario and have asked Reaper to formally post that I would be posting on his behalf.

This would have given us a clearer indication as to why you were posting. However, it would still have been unnecessary. Reaper can post when he has awoken, there is no reason that I can see to speak for him. If there is a legitimate reason; then you should seek the staff's permission to post. None of these things were done and so you were given points. These points are justified.

Outcome:

Appeal Denied

As a note; we have removed the duplicated points. It was only our intention to enforce a 3 point penalty.