Server time (UTC): 2021-09-23 23:28

Priorities.

SatansNightOut

• MVP

Suffice it to say, in light of recent IRL developments, I won't be playing DayzRP (Or any other games, for that matter) until I manage to land a job.

I've slacked off and wasted so many years of my life as it is, and to think that my girlfriend Amanda is on the verge of leaving me because I can't pick up my own feet... well, I won't let that happen to me.

I won't lose her.

I'm sure I'll still be around the forums here and there, but for now...

Adios to the game.

• Sapphire

Best of luck Amy, I hope everything works out for you and you find a job that you like.

You will be missed by many.

• Sapphire

you'll find a job in no time.

As long as he doesn't act like he does IC he'll be fine I believe :D

• Legend

I would hire him to smoke weed with me :P

• Sapphire

Don't you mean 'her' ;)

• Legend

Don't you mean 'her' ;)

Either or, hanging with Amy would be cool as long as I didn't get chopped up or something :P

• Sapphire

Don't you mean 'her' ;)

Either or, hanging with Amy would be cool as long as I didn't get chopped up or something :P

But that's the interesting part :(

• MVP

Lmao @ these replies.

Thanks, guys. Appreciate the encouragement and kind words.

I'm long overdue to follow a philosophy that I always preach to others:

"Business before pleasure."

I'd be a complete hypocrite if I ask people to do something I wouldn't do myself.

• Titanium

Take it easy Crimson, good luck with finding your job and everything else as well! :D

• Emerald

I`d say goodbye but you`ll be in Skype right? :(

• Sapphire

I remember when you first started playing as Amy.. :c

Best of luck man. Dont lose your girl! o7

• Legend

The ironic thing is I had a dream just last night this was going to happen when I read skype chat.

To tell the truth, I may have seen this coming for a while and its a shame it has come down to this. You keep that girl and fight for her. Leave gaming for another time once you have your life straightened up. Even though I will miss your RP as it is one of the main reasons why I pop in game, Your personal affairs shall always come first.

Do everything you can to keep her, and I hope we get to see Miss Amanda Strut In the wastelands again one day.

Shine on you crazy diamond. o7 o7

• MVP

The ironic thing is I had a dream just last night this was going to happen when I read skype chat.

To tell the truth, I may have seen this coming for a while and its a shame it has come down to this. You keep that girl and fight for her. Leave gaming for another time once you have your life straightened up. Even though I will miss your RP as it is one of the main reasons why I pop in game, Your personal affairs shall always come first.

Do everything you can to keep her, and I hope we get to see Miss Amanda Strut In the wastelands again one day.

Thanks, Staggs. Even though it's the internet, I'm still glad to have buddies like you and the gang. :)

• Legend

Thanks, Staggs. Even though it's the internet, I'm still glad to have buddies like you and the gang. :)

Oww, im just being proffesional... My original post was

Cya tommorow!

Handle your business my friend. Always put your loved ones first before anything. When you get settled and decide to return we will be here. o7.

• Emerald

Good luck out there at getting the job!