Server time (UTC): 2021-09-16 20:47

113.65 - Open CRA frequency

*Kazimir Gromov awakens and slowly crawls out of his tent, he looks around at the pre-morning sky. The sun creeping out from the clouds and the morning birds tweeting.

The leaves on the trees surrounding him are wet with the morning dew and of course the moan of an infected can be heard. He turns towards the sound and reaches behind him. His hand searches through the tent and grabs his knife. Within an instant he turns, launching the knife towards the infected. It travels through his head, killing it.

He drags his backpack from his tent and takes out his radio. He fiddles with it and then tunes it into the correct frequency. You hear a thick Chernarussian accent, blurting through your radio:

"Eh? Dima? You hear me? Is it time yet?"

Guest Pandi

*Dima picks up his radio, he hesitates to speak as his hands are covered in blood from killing infected*

"Not yet Kazimir, a few weeks time. We have other business to take care of before we return back to Chernarus. We will be heading back to our beautiful homeland soon, I heard from our informant that SVR are back in Chernarus, after assuming they were wiped out, they must have reformed back up and settled down in Chernarus again. I request that you inform our informant that he should find out more about them. Anyway, I will speak to you again soon, I will run through our plan of returning back to Chernarus with yourself and the rest of the CRA members, we are coming back with a boom, we want everyone to know that CRA are back in business. Sbohem! Over, psstt"

*Kazimir places his pan full of beans on the ground and quickly grabs his radio*

Rozumím, pane. I look forward to our return.

*He scans the area one more time and crawls back into his tent, closing his eyes and pulling his sleeping bag over his head.

• 3 weeks later...

*Votmo stands up near a pond, looking at the reflection of himself in the water. Staring at himself in the CRA uniform he just carefully prepared. His fingers hovers over his badge, stroking it. He takes up his radio and looks at the set frequency. He pushes the button in slowly with his newly cleaned hands and begins to talk low in his Chernarussian accent.*

"Hello, this is Votmo Drovdeski. Can you hear me Major? Me and Teo are ready to go back now. We are ready to go back to Chernarus... everything is ready, yes. Are you ready Major? I'm very touží."

*Votmo releases the button slowly and nods to Teo.*

• 1 month later...

*Dima wakes up from his tent and picks up his radio*

Dobrý den soldiers of Černoruskýe, rise and shine! We've got a busy day today, get suited and booted and meet at 403 spot 1 at 6:00AM, after regrouping I expect everyone to be in uniform, ready to move out. We don't want anyone to catch us off-guard, this doesn't only apply for the remaining survivors and groups out there, these walking corpses seem to be getting stronger, the infection is spreading, we've come so far through this infection, we will not stop now!

Sláva Na CRA!

*Dima goes to put the radio back in his bag, as he slides it in, he spots the photo of his mother and him, gently removing it from the bag, he stares into the photo as his eyes water up, he attempts to put a smile on his face, kisses his finger and presses it against the photo then shortly after Dima carefully places the photo back into his bag*

Guest johnygt7

Dobrý den soldiers of Černoruskýe, rise and shine! We've got a busy day today, get suited and booted and meet at 403 spot 1 at 6:00AM, after regrouping I expect everyone to be in uniform, ready to move out. We don't want anyone to catch us off-guard, this doesn't only apply for the remaining survivors and groups out there, these walking corpses seem to be getting stronger, the infection is spreading, we've come so far through this infection, we will not stop now!

Sláva Na CRA!

*Dima goes to put the radio back in his bag, as he slides it in, he spots the photo of his mother and him, gently removing it from the bag, he stares into the photo as his eyes water up, he attempts to put a smile on his face, kisses his finger and presses it against the photo then shortly after Dima carefully places the photo back into his bag*

*Johnski picks his radio and replies*Roger sir!

*He then closes his radio and starts getting ready*

Sláva Na CRA!

*Feliks reaches into his backpack and takes out the radio*

"Ano, pane!"

*Feliks places his radio into his backpack and begins to set off*

Robert hears the transmission faintly coming from the radio in his pack. He retrieves his radio just as the transmission ends.

Dobré ráno velitel, budu brzy hotova. Když už mluvíme o chůzi mrtvoly, málem jsem se zabil padesát minulý týden. Ale naše další problémy, zejména SVR a SOBR ještě komplikovat Věci pro NAS. Musíme si promluvit strategii, když se setkáme dnes. Budeme odstranit z naší země brzy. Možná, že to nebude trvat dlouho, dokud Černoruskýe bude bez nich, a můžeme se soustředit na obnovu naší země, až později v bezpečí Dima.

*Robert finishes placing his Beret on his head. He then put the radio back into his sack before sitting back on his chair while waiting for his brother.*

//For anyone interested here is the translation.

Good morning, commander, I will be ready soon. Speaking of walking corpses, I almost killed fifty last week. But our other problems, especially SVR and SOBR who are still complicating things for us. We need to talk strategy when we meet later today. However fear not we will remove from our land soon. Maybe it will not be long until Chernarus will be free of them, and then we can concentrate on rebuilding our country, until later on stay safe Dima.

There is a quick crackle of static before the soft southern tenor of the ranger filled the void of silence.

"This is Mason Thompson of The Outpost Rangers, broadcasting across all open channels--I think. Am I?" There is a sudden pause, and a few clicks and soft thuds.

"Okay, maybe not. I uh, I kind of broke the dial after getting held up and it's hard to tell what frequency I'm currently on. If anyone can hear me though, I'm currently looking around the coast for a large fishing boat that has a tiny metal pirate flag atop its mast. If you see this somewhere, I'd very much like to have it returned and am willing to try to negotiate some kind of reward even if I don't have much to offer.

Thank you for your time."

*You hear a voice crackling through*

Is that CRA? If it is this is Viktor Agapov of Serye Volki. I am in need of desperate supplies. I have lost all my fellow wolves . If you hear this please respond, Viktor out. Glory to volki, death to t....

*The voice cuts out and is then followed by static*

• Emerald

*radio slowly comes into life*

Viktor is that you it's me Alexander. Not all of us are gone myself and Victor have just met recently after a long time. The General Polkovnik may have left but we are far from our home........ I hope to find you soon we must gather the few of us that still remain. Good luck my friend I hope to see you soon. And remember Glory To Volki.

Lyt Alexander Dukov signing off, ..………

*The voice slowly cuts out so only the sound of a engine could be heard*

* The Professor sits down in an abandoned warehouse after a LONG walk and opens a can of sardines, a cola and grabs the radio *

"This is Professor Adel Akbar to any CRA militiamen that can hear me. Very grateful for the safe lift to Chernogorsk some days ago... I've arrived in Berezino and with friends now. Plan to stay some time. Will send location once camp up properly."

"You people, always welcome to my sardines. Me and my friends know now that you are good people. Sorry for bad english."

* The Professor lights up a smoke, puts his glasses away and curls inside his sleeping bag *

• Sapphire

*rap music comes through the radio.*

"Is this the kind of music you people like!? It's terrible!!*

* the sound if a stereo being smashed and thrown out a window*

• Sapphire

*The radio cuts in the to man with a unknown russian like accent*

Hello there my fellow CRA friends. Long time no see... This is Lektor Reznovki. Ex-Hostile. I would like to hold a meeting sometime to discuss some information and maybe even set up an alliance.

*You hear a heavy sigh and he continues*

If you do accept my offer for a meeting, contact me. my radio frequency is-

*You hear the sound of a man with an american accent screaming, "Drop your weapons!" The radio erupts into gunfire and then cuts out*

*Graham crawls out of his hole Scratching his head and pulls his old radio out of his pocket*

This is Graham Holt Pack Chief of the Gray Fangs, We need to discuss many things and hopefully a brighter future, You know where to reach us...

*Graham Lets go of the transmit button going through his bag for some breakfast*

• 2 weeks later...

-FangsTransmission-

*Feliks reaches into his backpack and pulls out his radio. He starts cleaning it when he hears the Fangs talking in the CRA coms, and clicks the button to speak*

The only future we can see is our land being rid of these creatures and removing people trying to claim our precious land. I will be sure to pass on your message to the major. Hezký den.

*Feliks releases the button, and continues to clean his radio*

• Titanium

*You hear someone speaking in Ukraine and then switching to English*

Hello. Are you those Chernarussian who they call CRA. Anyway, i would like to have meeting with your leader. Was he Major or something? Cant remember correctly. If you get this message please respond and we can talk this out.

*You hear Zippo lighting cigarette and then radio goes silence

*Feliks picks up his radio, and begins to speak through it*

Hello, and we are the MIGHTY CRA, also, you really shouldn't call him "The Major or something", you never know if he was listening in.

*You hear a roar of an engine, and laughter in the background*

You don't want to make him angry. I will talk to a Kapitan to ask the Major. Hezký den.

*Feliks puts his radio in his pocket and lights up a cigarette*

-radiomessage-

*Shalkar & Feliks play the radio message to Major Dima Malinski as he is eating his food. Dima places his food down and pulls out his radio after listening to the radio message, he holds the button down as he then proceeds to speak into the radio*

Hello, this is Major Dima leader of the Černoruskýe Respublikanskaya Armiya. If you wish to have a meeting with me personally, you will have to send a letter to the Nové Černoruskýe Camp, north of Prud Lake, if you give it to a member of the CRA or leave it some where, we are bound to find it. On the letter, please put a date, time, what the meeting concerns and your name, the meeting will be at our camp, north of Prud Lake.

*Dima puts the radio down and continues eating his food.*

*Vitaliy takes his radio out of his backpack and starts talking with a thick chernarussian accent*

Ello' i am Vitaliy Chladek, the brother of Nikolai. I recieved a message from Shalkar about my brother being killed in a fight. I will personaly find and destroy all the individuals and groups who have harmed my brother. Im here to support the CRA in fighting the groups trying to take over our beautifull land! Hopefully i will arrive tomorrow.

Sláva Na CRA!

*You hear the belt of his PKM tingeling over the radio, He turns off his radio and puts it in his backpack while entering the Camo UAZ*

• Emerald

*Ahamed changes the frequency on the radio back and forth until he finds the CRA frequency*

Hello, is this thing working? CRA my name is Ahamed Abdul Suylayman. I do not like to think about who I was before I found Allah, but you knew me then as Dmitri Chernov. A proud soldier of the CRA. Many events have occurred that prevented me from speaking with you but now I hope to finally have my chance. I cannot talk for long over radio, but I served with the CRA once, you are all still my brothers and sister in arms. I love Mother Chernarus as much as ever and wish to speak with you all at your camp north of Prud Lake. I hope we can-

*In the background a man angrily shouting "Drop your weapons now or you die!" can be heard.*

By the Prophet, I've got some company to entertain, excuse me.

*The radio is heard dropping to the ground as well gunshots and Ahamed screaming*

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

• 2 weeks later...

* The sound of gunshots can be heard through the static of the radio *

"This is Major Alexi Orlov of the mighty Černoruskýe Respublikanskaya Armiya. This is and will be the last broadcast to all native Chernarussian's. Today my fellow country men and woman is the day you make our motherland proud, the day we stand together and look the devil in the eye and say NO MORE."

"Today.. is the day we stand up and become the great people that we once were. By order of the highest ranking officer in the Černoruskýe Respublikanskaya Armiya we have issued a scorched earth policy. Nothing is to fall into the enemy hands at any costs. Cars, Trucks, Planes are to be destroyed to halt the progression by any means."

"The great city of Chernogorsk, was soon to be named Novy Chernogorsk after the great men and women of the Černoruskýe Respublikanskaya Armiya is to be leveled. The infrastructure that we had worked so hard to build is not to be left standing and to help aid anyone in the progression of harming and destroying this great land "

* Gunshots and explosions can be heard in the background getting louder and louder *

" We will remain, We will stay united together as one and we will stand under the green and yellow flag of this great nation again one day.... But untill that day comes YOU must do everything you can to halt the progression. "

" Slávamocných Černoruskýe Respublikanskaya Armiya, Slávu lidu Chernogorsk, Ať žije mocný Černoruskýe Respublikanskaya Armiya "

* The radio fades to static *

*static breaks and a voice is hear*

"Greetings, Professor Hunter calling...*sigh* I am saddened to hear that our chernarussian brothers have moved on but know that any former soldiers of Černoruskýe Respublikanskaya Armiya are welcome at our door, for whatever reason.. we shall not rest, we shall stand proud in our beliefs that our home will be rebuilt one day....even if we don't live too see it, there will be a future...we cannot be absolved by our petty differences anymore....either we stand together or perish divided....

Safe travels along your path...now and forever...

*static ensues*XXxxxxXxx.