Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 11:04

Admins to greedy to understand..

Guest Anushree Shanjuka

Guest Anushree Shanjuka

I got banned for false KOS report when i didn't. Okey, like 2 hours ago me and my friend were at northwest repairing our car. Chopper comes In and started circulating the area. We hurried up to get away as quick as possible. My friend gets robbed when he was In our car and he gets told to drop his gun and backpack inside ONE TIME. He drops his gun and I get back and fix up the car. Since the guy never initiated on me by Text Message I was waiting in the car. I hear someone mumble so i don't drive away. I wait for a text message to POP up but nothing happens, after like 6 seconds i get shot without any contact done to me via text. This is a robbery! Drop your guns and backpack ! Comply or die! 5 seconds! Thats the message my friend received and that did NOT state "JUmp Out of the car". I never got the message ONLY my friend. If he would have wrote it again when i was there i would have dropped my gun inside and waited for him to kill the zombies or something. I did here him in the end saying "Jump out of the car" i get through "I CAN'T" and then i got killed immeditaly. The KOS report http://www.dayzrp.com/t-kos-nwaf-to-low-on-blood

• MVP

May i just ask: How come you answered to the text you never saw?

19:11:14 : (Direct) Tp-: This is a robbery! Drop your guns and backpack ! Comply or die! 5 seconds!

19:13:56 : (Direct) The Don: ok

19:14:08 : (Direct) The Don: i have

19:14:10 : (Direct) The Don: 1k blood

19:14:13 : (Direct) The Don: im gonne die from zombies

19:14:14 : (Direct) Luther Ding: i have 100

19:14:16 : (Direct) Luther Ding: I CANÄT

19:14:23 : (Direct) The Don: i have dropped

Guest Anushree Shanjuka

19:11:14 : (Direct) Tp-: This is a robbery! Drop your guns and backpack ! Comply or die! 5 seconds!

I got to the freakin car like 19:13, you onlt robbed my feind, check the freakin admin map someone please....

I even talked to Samuel about It and he stated personally to me that the chopper saw me running at the west side when my mate got robbed at the east side...

• MVP

I got to the freakin car like 19:13, you onlt robbed my feind, check the freakin admin map someone please....

I even talked to Samuel about It and he stated personally to me that the chopper saw me running at the west side when my mate got robbed at the east side...

And also when u spoke to Samuel you said you heard my voice as well.

But in the report you say you only heard "mumbling"

Guest Anushree Shanjuka

And also when u spoke to Samuel you said you heard my voice as well.

But in the report you say you only heard "mumbling"

I never said i heard you , i said i heard you mumbling and that i heard you in the end saying "get out" as you never wrote to me to drop my guns or anything and that i was on 100 - 1k blood i weote "I CAN'T" and then BOOM..

• MVP

As i said. Those messages didnt reach tru.

It´s a shame this happends from time to time.

Also a shame you did a report and tried to blackmail me.

If you would have sent me a PM and explained you tried to contact me back we would have solved this.

But that is old news that we are supposed to work our reports out that way since it´s always a misunderstanding like this when either one of us KOS eachother.

Guest Anushree Shanjuka

Well well, the logs are screwed up, the messages are always screwed up and the admins has to pick one of us to ban to make their "hard work" easier, unfortunatly that guy was me now... I'll just have to live with always having video proof. Have a nice evening I'll go and get my anger out on BF 3 Instead. Bye Bye.