Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 07:06

Whiskey's Ban

Guest Whiskey1

Guest Whiskey1

Hello all,

I was wondering if I could get my perma ban lifted. Its been a very long time and well.. I was hoping for a second chance. I believe I was banned for disrespecting the admin on the forums. I do apologize sincerely; I was most likely heavily intoxicated at the time and I'm not even really sure what I had posted. Any consideration of a second chance for me to prove my self the avid RPer that I am would be much appreciated. I do miss the community itself and would love to get back into the RP again.

Best Wishes,

Whiskey

• Community Manager

Please update this appeal with the correct format or it will be ignored.

[color=#FFA500][b]Link to the source of punishment (report/post):[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Why the verdict is not fair:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What would you like to achieve with this appeal:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]What could you have done better?:[/b][/color]

Guest Whiskey1

Link to the source of punishment: Its been so long I don't even know where its at. I'm sure it was because I was disrespecting admin on the forum.

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict was fair. I'm just asking for a second chance after all this time.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was wondering if I could get my perma ban lifted. Its been a very long time and well.. I was hoping for a second chance. I believe I was banned for disrespecting the admin on the forums. I do apologize sincerely; I was most likely heavily intoxicated at the time and I'm not even really sure what I had posted. Any consideration of a second chance for me to prove my self the avid RPer that I am would be much appreciated. I do miss the community itself and would love to get back into the RP again.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: A second chance to be a part of this RP community again.

What could you have done better?: Not get wasted and start talking smack on the forums.

• Legend

The comment that ultimately got you banned is but the top of the iceberg. Your general attitude during your time with DayZRP left much to be desired.

The impression I frankly got from you during your time here is that you did not hold the server in very high regard. Why do you want to come back?

• Legend

Having reviewed your previous post history which led to your banning. I see no reason to lift your ban, You have brought no new evidence to the table to show why you should be unbanned and the lacklustre way in which your appeal is written leaves me in little doubt that you don't hold this community in very high regard at all.

Appeal Denied.