Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 05:19

102.5 - Open Civilian Frequency

*Kasumi pulls out her radio and sits next to a tree*

"Here goes nothing I guess..."

*She pushes in the button on here radio and a slight beep is heard*

"This is Masuda, is anyone on this frequency?"

*She lifts her finger off of the button and an inverse beep is played*

• Emerald

* A grizzled, older man takes a cigarette out of his mouth, a single eyebrow raised. He pulls a taped up radio out of his shoddy pack and keys up*

'Of course there is. There is always someone listening. This is Elijah Masterson near Stary. Loud and clear. But, I ain't coming out.'

* The old man turns the radio volume down and throws it back in his pack, and lays his rifle across his lap. The cigarette glows to life as he takes a single drags, smoke billowing skyward as he leans back against a rock with a sigh.*

*Kasumi pulls out her radio and sits next to a tree*

"Here goes nothing I guess..."

*She pushes in the button on here radio and a slight beep is heard*

"This is Masuda, is anyone on this frequency?"

*She lifts her finger off of the button and an inverse beep is played*

*Gerralt woke up from the beeping and looks arround,

he sees that he ended up in petrovka, he didn't know how he came here but he dicided to answerd the radio because he didn't heard anybody in the last month. So he took the old radio he had in his backpack*

uuhhm Hello? who is this?

*He sit down and is looking at the radio waiting for an reply*

• Emerald

*Sweet Joe tunes into this frequency by random, as he often scans the frequencies for chatter and conversation, as well as amusement. In a comical fashion he says the following into his radio. *

Hello? This is Joe. Anyone listening tonight? I've been alone and in Cherno for a few days now. Met a few people here along my way. Was even an Australian film crew this evening. Cherno is a happening town with a prominent night life. I highly recommend one of its many pubs! Come on down to Cherno and Say hello sometime as you cruise Memorial Square. Shop for all the finest snack foods and canned goods at our local supermarket, Attend mass at the local church, or hop on a train at our local station! Looking for work? we have a booming industrial section, as well openings in our bussleing administrative ward. Injured? WE got just the thing at one of our two local hospitals! So come and down to Cherno and tell them Joe sent you!

* Joe chuckles as he listens for a response.

*Kasumi listens to the strange man with a puzzled expression, she picks up her radio from the ground and pushes the button*

*beep* That's quite a... nice sales pitch you have going for you, however I'm going to take your words with a grain of salt (is that how the expression goes? I have no idea) Anyways I have heard some rumors that chernogorsk is unsafe due to can stand attacks by those convict people. If that is indeed the case then my chances of getting through without any injuries is quite slim. *inverse beep*

• Emerald

*Stitches struggles to firmly grip his radio as it is made slippery from contact with his freshly blood soaked gloves after awhile he gets a good grip and presses the button on the radio and there is a beep followed by a disturbing voice piercing some static*

Oh that does sound lovely I'm not a drinking man but I could make so many new friends in cherno, Those convict boys could also use a permanent fixing! Oh lovely it would be! Moonlight reflecting the blood of the naughty ones and the darkness choking the screams! Oh the needle and thread would be so delightful as it closed their eyes and mouths stopping them from all the evil in this world. I must go and visit it seems like a lovely spot!

*A dark deranged torrent of hysterical laughter fades out and the static takes over there's a sickening sound of bones being cracked and a horrifying scream pierces the radio and the voice of stitches is heard "Shhh its alright, You're going to be all good TRUST ME IM A DOCTOR!" *The hysterical laughter from before booms and another scream is cut off from an inverse beep and then static once more*

*Sebastian lays on the cool grass in the shade of the mid day sun and decides to pick up his radio and put in the nearly depleted batteries he still has in his pocket. He places the batteries in the holding cell and closes the case back up*

*Static Static Static*

*He pushes the red button on the side of his radio and begins to talk in a weak voice*

"Where can a man find a drink around this place, i, i, ive looked everywhere nothing but scraps of water left behind or half open cans filled with god knows what in them. Help a brother out and let us know if you find a supply."

*Static Static Static*

*He lays his head down and the radio next to him and awaits a reply*

• 2 weeks later...

*A Large amount of static is present over the duration of this transmission*

Ah... 'Es hello. Name is Kopano Azikiwe.. I uh..

* Coughing is heard through the transmission*

This message... final tran..ssi. In house a... own.. called... myshkino. surronded by de infected... nowhere to go... need a miracle now... hope lost for me... pray for other azikiwe brotas out there.. forgive me for my sins lord...

* Several slamming noises are heard, and are followed by many gun shots. the sound of an infected horde is prominent, along with steady streams of automatic rifle firing. At one point, a single magnum shot rings out and the transmission goes quiet...*

Guest The Reverend

*Stitches struggles to firmly grip his radio as it is made slippery from contact with his freshly blood soaked gloves after awhile he gets a good grip and presses the button on the radio and there is a beep followed by a disturbing voice piercing some static*

Oh that does sound lovely I'm not a drinking man but I could make so many new friends in cherno, Those convict boys could also use a permanent fixing! Oh lovely it would be! Moonlight reflecting the blood of the naughty ones and the darkness choking the screams! Oh the needle and thread would be so delightful as it closed their eyes and mouths stopping them from all the evil in this world. I must go and visit it seems like a lovely spot!

*A dark deranged torrent of hysterical laughter fades out and the static takes over there's a sickening sound of bones being cracked and a horrifying scream pierces the radio and the voice of stitches is heard "Shhh its alright, You're going to be all good TRUST ME IM A DOCTOR!" *The hysterical laughter from before booms and another scream is cut off from an inverse beep and then static once more*

*Whilst lazing around on a roof of a building, Reverend has an idea. He attaches the radio to a satellite dish, using all of his knowledge, or some of it at least. Whilst setting everything up, he hears voices coming through the radio and tunes the volume up. He listens to everyone's message, then looks down the road to see his friends around a campfire. They weren't doing much, so Reverend decided to have some fun for himself.*

- Erm... Is this thing working? I have attached this to a satellite dish, so now I can tune into more! Like.... Radios and shit! Anyway, Stitches, who is that in the background... Well...was I guess... Hope it's someone I don't like, or don't know at least, because if it is...

*At this point Reverend put his radio on the ground and places a grenade next to it. He pulls out the ring and hops over to the ladder and climbs down. The next thing you hear is a loud boom and Reverends voice saying: "Does anyone have a spare radio?"*

*A sudden static come *

Michael, after hearing all the conversation from his headphones, that is attached to a personal radio, that is attached to another big radio, take the small piece of electronic on his hands, and press the Transmit button.

*beep*

"Hello. If you can hear this message, please. Help me. I am looking to find my brother, his name is James Holfim, my name is Mi- *zzz* -el Holfim. If you find him, transmit a message to the frequency, I will be listening."

*boop*

He then, gets his finger out of transmit button, and take out his headphones, pulling them to his shoulder. He take his M1 Garand Rifle, pull the bolt and let it, loading the new bullet. Michael gets up and disconnect his personal radio from the big one. Leaves the small room, with a view from a little mount, with forests around. He get down the stairs and see the big Generator, and the campfire.

"Hope... Is only that, that I got..." he says to himself after getting out of the little settlement.