Server time (UTC): 2021-09-20 20:09

B-17 Cojo's Revenge!

Clammy

So before this even happened, I had robbed Cojo with a few friends and tried to sell him as a slave, but nobody would buy him. So I left him and another man on a mound of hay, hoping that he would die. Ever since then, he has claimed revenge on me, and this is when he finally finds me, Enjoy :)

[video=youtube]

*Mobile Link*

I remember when we enslaved Cojo and left him to rot on a hay bail. :D

He got his revenge though from the looks of things.

#RipWengu

#Jamewehow

#WreckedAiden

• Sapphire

Haha that ending!

I remember when we enslaved Cojo and left him to rot on a hay bail. :D

He got his revenge though from the looks of things.

#RipWengu

#Jamewehow

#WreckedAiden

Haha ;)

I'm glad he got revenge, he had waited 5 months for the opportunity! haha!

Haha that ending!

Yes, I'm not the best :(

Even though all the insults are IC and not OOC I always take it seriously. I keep coming up with comebacks and keep trash talking em, I can't help myself. Any tips?

Well if you have a lot of people pointing weapons at your head and you keep on trash talking them, that could be considered as NVL and perhaps BadRP.

But if the problem is that you take insults seriously OOC then that's a problem.

My suggestion would be, hold your tongue and remember that it's roleplay and they aren't talking with the man behind the computer.

Even though all the insults are IC and not OOC I always take it seriously. I keep coming up with comebacks and keep trash talking em, I can't help myself. Any tips?

Well if you have a lot of people pointing weapons at your head and you keep on trash talking them, that could be considered as NVL and perhaps BadRP.

But if the problem is that you take insults seriously OOC then that's a problem.

My suggestion would be, hold your tongue and remember that it's roleplay and they aren't talking with the man behind the computer.

It'll be cool if you post this on the new thread I just made so someone doesn't give me the same advice. Thanks.

Oh shit i remember when cojo hired B-Merc to hunt you man he has been waiting a long fucking time.

Oh shit i remember when cojo hired B-Merc to hunt you man he has been waiting a long fucking time.

Yep, I'm glad he found me :P and I'm sure B-Merc asked me to go in their truck for a ride outside TP, that must of been when Cojo hired them :P

Yep, I'm glad he found me :P and I'm sure B-Merc asked me to go in their truck for a ride outside TP, that must of been when Cojo hired them :P

Yep that was the exact reason we done that and when we followed you at NWAF but when we get a chance to get you all of B-17 is logged off :/

(200th post :D)

• Emerald

Well that was brutal.

• Emerald

Marcus griffin the untouchable man.

Strict contract was to kidnap him and hand over to b-17 alive.

Either we would meet you ingame when no b-17 was on or you would be in trade post haha.

But yes . This contract ended the day b-17 saw fit to initiate on me on my broken bike at kameka after driving it like 20 mins down the debug line from lopatino as I broke both wheels when searching for my old stash

Marcus griffin the untouchable man.

Strict contract was to kidnap him and hand over to b-17 alive.

Either we would meet you ingame when no b-17 was on or you would be in trade post haha.

But yes . This contract ended the day b-17 saw fit to initiate on me on my broken bike at kameka after driving it like 20 mins down the debug line from lopatino as I broke both wheels when searching for my old stash

Ah :( Sad :( But I am a man in the shadows, If I ever get a PKM or something better, I will probably do a challenge where I sit somewhere in the map and people have to find me :P I'm pretty sneaky when it comes to DayZ ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Sapphire

Good for Cojo :)