Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 03:24

127.25 - Open Fangs Frequency

Rifleman

• Emerald

*Behind a thin layer of Static, a gritty British Voice can be heard*

'This is Robert Smith of the Gray Fangs, Check, One, Two, Test, Test. Anyone Read me out there?'

*The radio then reverts to static*

• Emerald

*Behind a thin layer of Static, a gritty Australian Voice can be heard*

Robert Smith, this is Red Back One you are speaking to Warrant Officer Dyson, I am reading you loud and clear.

I confirm Red Back One is currently active, I say again Red Back One is active. Contact for SMEAC Over

• MVP

*Kzzk*

"Fangs this is Moses, I have returned. Anyone copy? I repeat, this is Moses, I have returned. Anyone copy? Over."

*Kzzk*

• Emerald

Moses this is Red Back One, we read you loud and clear.

Its good to hear your voice, its been a quiet couple of weeks.

Red Back One is Oscar Mike and will be proceeding Down Under.

If you wish to rendezvous make contact on encrypted channel alpha for SMEAC,

Over.

• MVP

*Kzzk*

"Good to hear your voice too J.D. I have a supply run to make and then I will make contact again to try to effect a rendezvous a little later. Stay safe out there. Moses Out."

*Kzzk*

*Behind a thin layer of Static, a gritty American Voice can be heard*

Wait, uhhhh, shit shit shit, this uh, fuck! fuck, uh, me? Hi, is anybody out there, I havent been in contact with anyone recently. So uhhhh wheres the party at? And do we need to get balloons?

*The radio abruptly cuts out*

• MVP

*Kzzk*

"I hear you Doc, on a supply run at the moment. Will make contact a little later. No party just yet, but it's coming soon...Stay safe. Moses Out."

*Kzzk*

• Emerald

Moses this is Red Back One, supply run acknowledged,

Red Back One Out.

• Emerald

Unidentified user please state your name, this is Warrant Officer Dyson of The Grey Fangs...

Wait...

Is that Dom, from the free medic camp in Berezino?

I went back a few days after we met, but everyone had left and the fortifications were gone. Is everyone ok?

Over

Guest Phalix

*The same voice with little to no static has a somewhat hue of happyness*

Sure as hell is Dom. From what I hear, the camp in Berezino was abandoned. Where the Free Medics are? No fucking clue. Kinda sucks because I was really starting to enjoy those mates. Alwell.

• Emerald

*Behind a somewhat heavy layer of Static, a gritty Australian Voice can be heard. The signal strength is surprisingly low.*

Roger that Dom, looks like they might have moved on.

*The faint sound of climbing a ladder can be heard as the static starts to clear.*

Phew I bet you can hear me better now, now where were we? Ah yes the Free Medics. I have a feeling they might have headed south, but that's not confirmed yet.

I haven't been able to make radio contact with them, if I hear anything ill let you know.

Anyway mate the battery in my radio is getting low, im going to have to find a way to charge it, ill talk later.

J.D. Out

*The radio reverts to static*

• MVP

*Kzzk*

"This is Mo...difficu...experienced with...meeting up wit...other...Fan...my batt...is...low...wi...try...too...recha...ba...and...res...messa...anyone copy...oh fu..."

*Muffled shots are fired and then the radio goes dead*...

• MVP

*Kzzk*

"Found new batteries so this should be coming through loud and clear, managed to make contact with fellow Fangs, will meet at agreed location as soon as possible. On route now, any other Fangs hear this contact me on our private emergency frequency. Stay safe out there people. Moses Out."

*Kzzk*

• Emerald

*static*

This is Ghost, Currently out of country trying to figure out some stuff will try to stay in contact when I can! currently piggybacking this off a downed helo! Everyone stay safe and I shall be back soon!!

*static*

• MVP

*kzzk*

"Ghost, if you can hear this, we read you loud and clear. Message understood. We will be listening for your next transmission. Stay safe Ghost. Moses Out."

*Kzzk*

• Emerald

*Kzzzk*

'All Fangs, this is Gol... ..xt..t T...o One, Sierra Del... ...erra Pre..ce det...ed at...Req...immedi...assis...

Charli... ...ence minim..., Current locat.. s...'

*Radio Cuts out and reverts back to Static*

• Emerald

*Kzzt*

Hey mane, this here is ol' Jack Bandit, just letting you guys know that if you need any assistance don't be hesitant call on Dawnguard...also I hear you talking to Dom, I didn't know Chernarus had a Dominoes Pizza, well I'll be damn, learn something new everyday hehehe! Jack Bandit out!"

*Kzzt*

• MVP

*Kzzk*

"We hear you Jack, we appreciate the offer from assistance especially from an ex-Fang. Moses Out"

*Kzzk*

*Kzzk*

"Unidentified voice asking for assistance this is Moses of The Gray Fangs. Your transmission was garbled. Unable to confirm identity. If you are able to please resend message. I repeat please resend message. Moses Out"

*Kzzk*

• Emerald

*Kzzk*

'...Damn motherfucking piece of shit! Fuckin' work!'

'I Repeat, this is Golf Foxtrot Two One, Sierra Delta Sierra presence confirmed at 064 028, Requesting immediate Scout assistance to keep an eye on the area.

Charlie Activities considered negligible, no confirmed sightings of any foot mobiles, armoured or vehicular assets in North Western South Zagoria. Sierra Victor Romeo have a firm foothold in North Western South Zagoria, recommend keeping an eye on them.

This is Golf Foxtrot Two One, Over and Out.'

*The radio then resumes Static*

• MVP

*Kzzk*

"Message received and understood, scout assistance needed to your position. No eta as yet. Stay out of sight, do not engage unless it is absolutely necessary. Observe and report back, move comms to secure frequency delta. Moses Out"

*Kzzk*

• Emerald

*J.D. Hears the squeaks and squawks of the radio coming out of his UAZ, he jogs over to investigate. After hearing the transmissions he picks up the receiver*

Golf Foxtrot Two One this is Red Back One, location described is known bandit area, proceed with extreme caution. Red Back One is still down under, will not be able to provide standard support.

Unit is mobile and can perform emergency evac if required. Current ETA sits at two zero mikes.

Red Back One Out.

*J.D. looks through the steering wheel at the dash of the small UAZ. The fuel gauge is sitting just above the 1/4 mark, He shrugs and cracks a warm beer. "Its party time", he says to himself*

• MVP

*Moses props himself up against a tree, the glow of the fire warming his face. The smell of cooked rabbit meat lingering in the air. A smile appears on his face, its time he thought to himself..."

*Kzzk*

"To all The Gray Fangs, its now time to come back out of the shadows. Its time to begin the hunt again. Contact the rest of the pack on secure frequency delta. I repeat; To all The Gray Fangs, its now time to come back out of the shadows. Its time to begin the hunt again. Contact the rest of the pack on secure frequency delta. Moses out.

*Kzzk*

*Moses puts his radio away and kneels down to pick up the rabbit meat, he starts to tear into it with his teeth...*

Guest ArcticStarling

*Your radio crackles to life*

Ed Holmes here of the Block 17, your boy Graham. I hope he has returned to you and delivered his message. He is the first of your lot I have seen around in a while. Hopefully you have received the message we gave to him.

Don't fuck with us, come to Chernogorsk and we expect tax, like everyone else.

*He carefully turns the dial off on the rusty radio*

*Your radio starts to crackle and you hear footsteps and heavy breathing on the other side and out comes a deep voiced Russian*

*hello there dog boys this is Igor I was informed this was the old radio frequency of the wolves of Cherno and I am requiring information about your location so I can come and kill you all*

*you hear a voice from the background "no brother that is the fangs radio you idiot not volki"*

* Um sorry for the confusion um have nice day*

*you hear what sounds like the radio being dropped and then a what sounds like some one stomping on the radio and the sound cuts out*