Server time (UTC): 2021-09-16 20:57

Urals

Best shown with an example: I am in the back of the ural as a man is giving me a lift. On the way he stops for another guy, the truck gets initated from the front, the guy tries to drive off and gets shot. The initater doesn't know I'm in the back so he is going around the side to check the back for passangers. When he is at the back am I allowed to swap to the driver seat from the back and drive off? It seems like it's abusing the game mechanics but I'm not sure, so I turned to you guys.

• Sapphire

Nothing really stopping you from doing it in my opinion yeah its a bit silly that you can basically just warp through the back cab into the drivers seat but thats the game for you isnt it.

• Titanium

It's definitely possible to remove the option of switching to the drivers seat. It's make driving vehicles and swapping drivers much more realistic when you have to jump out and run to the drivers side to get in.

It's definitely possible to remove the option of switching to the drivers seat. It's make driving vehicles and swapping drivers much more realistic when you have to jump out and run to the drivers side to get in.

I think it's best to remove only from the Urals IF possible. In other vehicles you can switch as you can in real life so no point removing it from them.

• Legend

It is not abusing game mechanics, in fact I think it is quiet a smart move upon your part.

But on realistic terms. A initiator of a roadblock or on a solo car would not do it by himself. He always would have someone around the area waiting for something unexpected to happen.

So by all means, do this.

//marking as solved.