Guest Hank Hill

Guest Hank Hill

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair:

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

What could you have done better?:

• Server Manager
At First I felt it was unfair but I realize I am in the wrong. I was angry from an earlier conflict that was my own fault and acted terribly. I apologized to the parties involved and understand why i was bannned.

Nothing to do here then? Or do you expect us to unban you because you're sorry?

• Emerald

It seems this situation was more than what that video shows.

You first ran into TP without getting ID'd ignoring all the CTC on duty and went into a car. You ignored them, and refused to give ID to the guard there and continued acting in a questionable manner. You then where asked to leave the camp politely and after you where told via a CTC guard to leave or he shall kick you up the ass with his boot you threaten his life saying "If you would do so I will kill you".

After you returned asking for a Bike. You did not come into the encampment with that bike. The CTC guards on duty where guarding the bike for a person who died to a glitch whom they talked to OOC that they will look after until the person returns to collect it. You keep claiming it was yours. From there for your behaviour got you banned from TP for 2 hours.

You continued to stay outside the TP with the CTC guards permission but after you started playing music. You then get shot, proceeded to pass out and talk OOC through voice about how they broke rules. How you explain you talking while passed out? I have no idea but that's just plain bad roleplay. You then proceeded to go OOC in voice which is one of the worst things you can do. It breaks the immersion of everyone around you. If you think a rule has been broken, you continue to RP normally then discuss it on TS or the forums later but never ever go OOC in game to discuss supposed rule breaks.

I think you should count yourself lucky that you only got the ban you did. I can guarantee if I was one of the people that was discussing your ban, I would've wanted to go so much harder due to the amount of rules broken here. I strongly advise you to re-read the rule page and perhaps ask some of the Staff for help if you do not understand any of them.

Appeal Denied.

Ban stays and 10 warning points added as they should have been in the first place.