Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 05:50

Moxy's Kill Journal

• Emerald

[Moxy's Kill Journal]

This is just a documented list of all the confirmed kills I have got since I first joined. This is in no way an attempt to brag or flame; more of a documentation of what happened, what weapons / scenario and such. I know I do not kill many people IG, so each one is memorable to me.

o7 to all those mentioned here.

- IIII IIII I Confirmed kills Since May 2013 -

NAPA Ambush?

My Character Name: Vilem Novak

Person/s Killed: [insert Name, Insert Name]

Weapon: FN-FAL

Clan I Was In: NAPA

Date-MO/YR: 07/13

IC Writeup

[video=youtube]

First kill [First initiation, I had way too much patience for this guy,

(EDIT: Apparently, when I was zoomed in looking through my weapons sights, my In-Game chat did not work so the only time my voice came through was when I zoomed out, this made talking/aiming VERY awkward.)]

[video=youtube]

2nd Kill

Defending Haven

Person/s Killed: [DogPigs] [insert Name, Insert Name]

Weapon: M16 ACOG

Date-MO/YR: [08/13]

[video=youtube]

NAPA got initiated on by DogPigs

Person/s Killed: [insert Name]

Weapon: [M16 ACOG]

Date-MO/YR: 08/13

[video=youtube]

Hostage situation gone bad.

Person/s Killed: Sweet Joe

Weapon: AK KOBRA

Date-MO/YR: 08/13

29ceef69-4fba-43ce-aeed-950c28c3b1c9_zps4fe08af1.jpg

-First time taking someone (3 people) hostage while in NAPA. SweetJoe had a weird weapon glitch that made his gun come up when he went to sit down [ which resulted in him pulling a gun out in my face ] so I had to instantly kill him. Wish things could have worked out better.

Link to forum post

Random ID'er Initiated on me

My Character Name: Cadet Wilson

Person/s Killed: Luke Gosling

Weapon: Double Barrel

Clan I Was In: None

Date-MO/YR: 04/14

-First day back to RP in 4-5 months. On server for < 5 min. He threatened to kill me for not showing my ID (after repeatedly asking for my ID over and over without any RP whatsoever), shot him in the face with a shotgun point blank, VOLKI then falsely good Samaritans me :]

Trade Post Kill

Person/s Killed: Sgt Axel kovinski

Weapon: CZ 550

Clan I Was In: FANGS

Date-MO/YR: 06/14

-Sitting around a fire at TP, guy randomly opens up on the guy next to me, I shoot him, then he keept firing so I shot him again and killed him. ( Later reports indicate he alt-tabbed back in, I just reacted quickly and shot back. It was like 3am for me so I was not thinking about him tabbing in or no shooting in TP, just reacted. Sorry guy )

[video=youtube]

Cherno Troll

Person/s Killed: Name/Skin of suspect/s: Ted Jones

Weapon: Hatchet

Date-MO/YR: 09/14

This guy initiated on Someone I just met and was RP'ing with immediately follow a restart. After doing some truly shit RP and going OOC, he decides to jump of the hospital. Doesn't die.. I then wait for backup and initiate on him. He tries to gun us down but misses all of us. I get some hits on him but he doesn't die. He trolls the shit out of us going OOC and god modding, until I finally manage to kill him.

b917510e5c.jpg

SVR Firefight

Person/s Killed: Filipp Tsarni

Weapon: Sa-58 Acog (Thank you HICKS!)

Date-MO/YR: 10/20

Defending Solace for the first time. Fought against this guy and one other, got a head-shot on this man and got a hit on the one behind the range but not a confirmed kill on the other. Overall a great victory for Solace; Good fight guys! Great RP as well :)

8fbe22d648.jpg

Solace attack

Weapon: M4-SD GL AIM

Date-MO/YR: 10/14

Video:

Typical day at Solace. SVR/SOBR Attacked. This guy killed one of our after the firefight was over, we thought. No chance to ID, and did not look like SVR or SOBR.

- Standalone RP Server Kills -

KOS'ers on Standalone RP Server?

Person/s Killed: [insert Name, Insert Name]

Weapon: AK-101 / 357 Magnum

Clan I Was In: Null

Date-MO/YR: 08/21

Video Link:

• MVP

Silly last man. Should always press ESC before tabbing out...

• Community Manager

//Title says jouNRal ;)

And oh, what's the point in this thread when we already have a similar thread that can easily be shifted into this thread's direction?

• Emerald

//Title says jouNRal ;)

And oh, what's the point in this thread when we already have a similar thread that can easily be shifted into this thread's direction?

Was just making sure you were paying attention ;)

Seems pretty self explanatory though, this is a list of just my confirmed kills (also poking fun at myself for only having 8 kills in 14-15 months), and that thread is about everyone's first kill. Different things = different threads.

This is actually really cool I want to do this as well for my new character! Its ok I have only gotten one confirmed kill ever on dayzrp. Mainly cause I played a hero took a long break now I play a bandit ;) Ive seen a bunch of people die in front of me but not by the hands of me.

• Community Manager

//Title says jouNRal ;)

Was just making sure you were paying attention ;)

Seems pretty self explanatory though, this is a list of just my confirmed kills (also poking fun at myself for only having 8 kills in 14-15 months), and that thread is about everyone's first kill. Different things = different threads.

I'd rather see this in a big ol "journal" thread if this becomes a thing. ;)

This is actually really cool I want to do this as well for my new character! Its ok I have only gotten one confirmed kill ever on dayzrp. Mainly cause I played a hero took a long break now I play a bandit ;) Ive seen a bunch of people die in front of me but not by the hands of me.

• Emerald

I'd rather see this in a big ol "journal" thread if this becomes a thing. ;)

Could always just make a sub forum ;) (we need to stop all the winking)

• 4 weeks later...
  • MVP

This is really cool, have others done this?

• Emerald

Don't think so. One must be tactful in how they do it though so they don't offend anyone or seem to gloat too much. Works for me since I use shadow-play and can record past events, and since I rarely kill anyone it's not as show-boaty.

• MVP

Don't think so. One must be tactful in how they do it though so they don't offend anyone or seem to gloat too much. Works for me since I use shadow-play and can record past events, and since I rarely kill anyone it's not as show-boaty.

Yea not so much about the actual kill themselves I think, more about how it is to reflect on past conflicts. You can only get shadow play if you have a NVidia card yea?

• Community Manager

You can only get shadow play if you have a NVidia card yea?

Yes

• MVP

Yes

Looks like im getting a NVidia card.

Yes

Looks like im getting a NVidia card.

AMD has the same feature, so get the one that's best :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • Emerald

Cherno Troll

Person/s Killed: Name/Skin of suspect/s: Ted Jones

Weapon: Hatchet

Date-MO/YR: 09/14

This guy initiated on Someone I just met and was RP'ing with immediately follow a restart. After doing some truly shit RP and going OOC, he decides to jump of the hospital. Doesn't die.. I then wait for backup and initiate on him. He tries to gun us down but misses all of us. I get some hits on him but he doesn't die. He trolls the shit out of us going OOC and god modding, until I finally manage to kill him.[/size][/color]

b917510e5c.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Emerald

SVR Firefight

Defending Solace for the first time.

8fbe22d648.jpg

• Emerald

SVR Firefight

Date-MO/YR: 10/20

Defending Solace for the first time. Fought against this guy and one other, got a head-shot on this man and got a hit on the one behind the range but not a confirmed kill on the other.[/size][/color]

8fbe22d648.jpg

R.I.P. 50 hours alive, lived through countless firefights but then there was a unknown base :(

You took down a beast...

• Emerald

You would not die! I shot you, and swore you were dead. Then you bandaged like a boss on the hill; swore I killed you again, then came back!

• Emerald

You would not die! I shot you, and swore you were dead. Then you bandaged like a boss on the hill; swore I killed you again, then came back!

Yeah, I saw you for a while but couldn't get a shot because of the stairs, so I tried baiting you to peak again several times to give my mates a shot, but for some reason nobody else seemed to be able to see you... :/

It's all good though, in his next life Filipp might get to know the base a bit better before trying again :>

• Emerald

Looking like this might get used more than once every two months now...

Solace attack

Weapon: M4-SD GL AIM

[video=youtube]

• Sapphire

What's the dot in the middle of the screen?

• Emerald

What's the dot in the middle of the screen?

No clue? Didn't even notice it till now.

Where can i get this mechanism that you've so cleverly invented, I wish to get one of these to become a PVP legend like Jon (Thelimited)

troll.png