Server time (UTC): 2021-09-16 22:14

Extended Incident Report

• MVP

Incident Report 22/07

Date: 22/07

Time: 01:00:00

Notes:

Council scouts captured whilst on routine patrol. No struggle and no shots were exchanged. Relocating prisoners proved simple with armoured transport. No retaliation or any hostile exchanges, other than verbal. Interrogation took place at approximately at 00.00 hours. No new intelligence was gained from questioning and prisoners perished due to incident (*See separate report for CTC negligence of PoW rights and inappropriate use of explosives).

One key item of inventory to take note on one of the corpses is worth further examination. It was found in what appears to be a water resistant pocket on the inside of a jacket.

• 1 x Map of unknown issue. Approximately 15x15 cm and heavily used.

Notations on the map may yield further information if linked with credible sources based on relevance. One note on the map indicates that it was intended to have been destroyed after being memorized. This is quite fortunate for us. (*See Figure 1, attached)

One logical assumption is that the Council may be in the midst of planning something. These locations should be watched closely for any signs of further Council activity or examined for valuable assets.

CTC Superiors have been informed and are reviewing evidence to examine any credible threats.

Signed:

Clerk Baker.

Figure 1:

kpDe5U0.png

----------------------------------------------

[align=right]vEoM2Tc.png

Incident Report 31/07

Date: 22/07

Time: 10:45:00

Notes:

Reports and witness statements denote a sabotage mission was performed by hostile Council forces. Testimonies indicate their targets were key locations for the storage of diesel and petroleum. It is hard to predict what effect this will have but contingencies are being explored by Command. We still do not know the full extent of the damage but will indicate a full damage report with recommendations upon further examination of incoming intelligence.

Hostile forces on the ground intentionally avoided conflict in order to minimize losses. One assumption to be had from this would be they are becoming increasingly desperate and have resorted to performing hit and run attacks merely to hinder survivor capability. Command has indicate that this needs to be prevented in the future and existing plans are in the process of being pushed forward. Details on codename: ‘Goliath’ have been motioned for declassification and are currently being reviewed.

Evidence is still being submitted by witnesses and any further proof should be brought to CTC attention. This document is available for public release to notify those uninformed of the events as they unfolded.

Notice to CTC personnel: Survivor accounts should be attached to this file for review and this is not confidential. Details can be freely given if requested.

Authorization:

6lXACeZ.png?1

/ooc: If anyone has any images of what happened last night feel free to post them here as if you were posting a piece of IC evidence for attacks and any other details you feel may be worth showing.

Got some great images? Show them here and put a little story with them. Would be great to hear the IC stories or first hand accounts of what happened.

• Sapphire

this-is-gonna-be-good-gif.14807

In all seriousness, this looks amazing, good work SumoS! :D

• MVP

Very very interesting...

• Emerald

Well look at this...Isn't this, interesting? The power stations in Chernarus...I wonder

Great work SumoS! Looks brilliant.

• Diamond

Hold on...council scout giving this up without struggle or gunfire? Smells like a trap :x

• Legend

Hold on...council scout giving this up without struggle or gunfire? Smells like a trap :x

Yes maybe you can say that it was "given" ;)

One key item of inventory to take note on one of the corpses is worth further examination. It was found in what appears to be a water resistant pocket on the inside of a jacket.

Maybe an attack from the sea indicated by the red markings coming from that way?

Attack on the major power stations along the coast? Pfft, don't rely on power anyways, so let them get blown up.... unless the Council wants to use it for it's own means? Capture the coast and sweep the main forces to the West? Who knows? :P

Guest ArcticStarling

(IC)Get the fuck outta Chernogorsk you Council cunts !

//OOC, hopefully this will be the start for a fer events around the coast triggering more activity therE. Good job !

Guest Generic Name

//OOC has this information been passed along IG to anyone like the CTC? I for myself would very much like to use that information somehow but I don't wanna break immersion.

//OOC has this information been passed along IG to anyone like the CTC? I for myself would very much like to use that information somehow but I don't wanna break immersion.

Sneak in the administration building in TP, take a peek and get out. That's what I do mostly :D (All IG of course)

• 2 weeks later...
  • MVP

[align=right]vEoM2Tc.png

Incident Report 31/07

Date: 31/07

Time: 10:45:00

Notes:

Reports and witness statements denote a sabotage mission was performed by hostile Council forces. Testimonies indicate their targets were key locations for the storage of diesel and petroleum. It is hard to predict what effect this will have but contingencies are being explored by Command. We still do not know the full extent of the damage but will indicate a full damage report with recommendations upon further examination of incoming intelligence.

Hostile forces on the ground intentionally avoided conflict in order to minimize losses. One assumption to be had from this would be they are becoming increasingly desperate and have resorted to performing hit and run attacks merely to hinder survivor capability. Command has noted that this needs to be prevented in the future and existing plans are in the process of being pushed forward. Details on codename: ‘Goliath’ have been motioned for declassification and are currently being reviewed.

Evidence is still being submitted by witnesses and any further proof should be brought to CTC attention. This document is available for public release to notify those uninformed of the events as they unfolded.

Notice to CTC personnel: Survivor accounts should be attached to this file for review and this is not confidential. Details can be freely given if requested.

Authorization:

6lXACeZ.png?1

/ooc: If anyone has any images of what happened last night feel free to post them here as if you were posting a piece of IC evidence for attacks and any other details you feel may be worth showing.

Got some great images? Show them here and put a little story with them. Would be great to hear the IC stories or first hand accounts of what happened.

• Legend

Obviously these pictures cannot be used IC as they are from the council perspective, but I thought they looked cool so I posted them :P

Keeping an eye out whilst setting charges at Elektro power plant.

05b5cc4687.jpg

Detonation on the west Elektro gas station.

4945508179.jpg

On the boat going to Cherno

3123beec22.jpg

Another cool shot heading into Cherno

897aefea8b.jpg

Clearing out points in Cherno in order to place charges

04b6056d12.jpg

Exfil after a brief firefight on the coast where we left out boat.

80920a7092.jpg

Guest JordanVSGamingYT

Obviously these pictures cannot be used IC as they are from the council perspective, but I thought they looked cool so I posted them :P

Keeping an eye out whilst setting charges at Elektro power plant.

05b5cc4687.jpg

Detonation on the west Elektro gas station.

4945508179.jpg

On the boat going to Cherno

3123beec22.jpg

Another cool shot heading into Cherno

897aefea8b.jpg

Clearing out points in Cherno in order to place charges

04b6056d12.jpg

Exfil after a brief firefight on the coast where we left out boat.

80920a7092.jpg

I saw most of this happening actually. I was panicking. You can see a shadow of where I was standing in the 4th picture. I could have attacked but I didnt I had 4 grenades for my M4 Nade launcher. I could have destroyed you guys. But I chose not to :)