Server time (UTC): 2021-09-20 19:32

103.80 - Open CLF frequency

Hofer

• Community Manager

*radio static*

This is Major Stepanov, you around Major Maseksky?

• Community Manager

*Dimitri smiles when he hears Maseksky's voice*

Where are you? You got some Stas'?

*Rotny Artur Jelinek is on guard duty 50m outside the CLF temporary encampment when he hears Major Stepanov talking about Stas' vodka, causing him to grin incessantly*

Hey, don't forget about me if you got some spare, it's been about 12 hours since I had any of the good stuff!

• Emerald

SweetJoe sitting by the fire smiles as he gets an idea, He picks up the radio and snickers as he enters the frequency

*Hello? I'd like to order 3 plain pies, two calzones, and a dozen knots.*

Quickly he turns off his radio so as not to get a response.

*burps into the Radio*

Good evening everyone, i hope you enjoy your drinks as much as i do. Just got some fresh steaks, gonna cook them tomorrow yeah? Just need some proper pepper. If you find any ingrediants, tell me. Has been yeahs since i've got the chance to cook something properly.

*Sighs*

• Titanium

*Radio static*

This is Vojin Cernosek.Im all out of cigarettes.Requesting air drop to the cordinates 007069.

• Emerald

*Vlad shakes his head and picks up his radio*

Alex, I am on supply run now, I will find you what you need. I hope you are okay with menthol.

I will see you back at base.

*Music and the low hum of an engine can be heard in the background*

*Kzzk*

• Titanium

Radio cracks

Menthol?Awww fuck.*Sigh*.I guess deal with it.

• Community Manager

*radio static*

Smoking is bad for you Vojin....

Guest Shākya

*A low crackling hum can be heard on the radio frequency as the radio picks up another signal, low throaty grunts can be heard resonating from the speakers...*

"Eugghhhh.... euggghuuuaaa...."

*A short pause ensues and the sound of a faint splash can be heard.*

"Mizu wa chi de akaku jikkō sa remasu..."

*The sound of muffled, whispered laughing fills the radio...*

Yaguro-san... YAGURO-SAN! Rajio o kiru... RAJIO!

The radio falls silent...

Guest Shākya

*A low crackling hum can be heard on the radio frequency as the radio picks up another signal, low throaty grunts can be heard resonating from the speakers...*

"Eugghhhh.... euggghuuuaaa...."

*A short pause ensues and the sound of a faint splash can be heard.*

"Mizu wa chi de akaku jikkō sa remasu..."

*The sound of muffled, whispered laughing fills the radio...*

Yaguro-san... YAGURO-SAN! Rajio o kiru... RAJIO!

The radio falls silent...

• Titanium

*Radio cracks*

Who let the Japanese to use our frequency?And can someone translate it please?I have no idea what he just said.

*On the background you hear Zippo click and then radio goes silent.

*Your radios come to life, you hear a sigh then a man with a Chernarussian accent speak through the radio*

This is Ivan Kapralov, some of you may have heard that Staggs, a man named Kevin and I made a radio show for everyone to listen to. I don't know any other way to contact you since I never seem to run into you guys but, Maybe we could have one of your higher ups in for a interview of sorts? What do you say friends?

*You hear a man in the back round yelling in spanish and a glass bottle breaking then the radio goes silent*

• Emerald

*Loud static sound erupts from the radio as it suddenly come to 'life'*

Is this working? *kicking sound* Hello...? Ay'! Vojin, how do I get this American machine to work?! *once again, kicking sounds* THIS IS GARBAGE. Vojin, twenty push-ups now.

*Radio goes silent*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Emerald

*You hear a friendly Chernarussian voice crackle through the radio.*

I shall keep this brief as you never know who is listening, but this is 'Native' of the New Volgograd rangers. I had the pleasure of meeting with one of your men earlier this afternoon near the CTC's tradepost. If you wish to contact our leader 'Fox' for any potential meetings between our groups in the near future he can reached on our open frequency of 89.6mHz.

Give my regards to the Major and thank your men for all the hard work that they do. Native out.

*Jiri switches off his radio and sighs.*

"Well we shall have to wait and see what happens next.."

• 3 weeks later...
  • Emerald

Reuben sits once again in his car scrolling through radio frequency to decrypt chatter writing down everything he heard. After hearing the names, Maseksky, Stepanov and Pankratii, he stops writing down and begins to flick through the previous pages.

"This is a message for the people of the Chernarus Liberation Front. Disregard message if otherwise.

It has come to my ears that some of my... brothers have been disrespectful in front of you with no cause to be. This is not what I want. Please accept my apologies.

I come with a peace offering and with an attempt to build some bridges. I have acquired a large truck, enough room to fit many soldiers. I also come with information regarding the Scotsman, I believe you called him. I have heard you are interested in him.

If you wish to accept this peace offering, tune into 208.9 and ask for Steven so we can set up an exchange."

Reuben leans back, puts his feet up on the dashboard of the car and lights up the remains of an old cigar.

• Legend

*Aleksei is practicing the CLF anthem as he hears Reubens message, he stops and looks at his Radio*

Hello, mister who I don't know name of... I hear you say something about truck? How big is truck? And does it have good color? I don't want pink truck, if you know what I mean..

I will try contacting you in near future about more details of truck!

*Aleksei throws the radio back on the table, you can hear him while he starts to sing again* "The liberation front is the greatest of them..."

*static*

• Emerald

Reuben tunes back into the CLF frequency.

"The only thing you took from my message is that we had a truck? Good to know. Can this joker put down the radio now so I can talk a higher official within the Liberation Front?"

Reuben slams the radio back down and continues to smoke.

• Sapphire

*Cleaver slumps down leaning on the side of his car, taking out a Radio he tunes the radio in hope of finding the CLF frequency. In his surprise he finds the CLF frequency and clutches the radio to his ear*

*A worried Chernarussian voice perks up* "Hello there! Is anyone there! I'm looking for a Vladimir of the CLF!"

*His voice seemed coaxed with panic* "I was told that you are the true protectors of the Chernarussians. Vladimir told me that I could come to you for help.

*His voice started to calm down down* "The so called other protectors of Chernarussian citizens the CRA stole all of our supplies and transport and left us on the road, one lady from the PAU decided to help us and find a vehicle bu the CRA seemed to deny us our honor as Chernarussians and cast us out.. I wanted to let you know of their false actions and maybe ask for your help. The Omandos could greatly use it."

*The radio then cuts out*

• MVP

Joel paced around his room contemplating heavily on whether or not it would be a good idea to contact the CLF. Even after the world had gone to shit, he still valued his image and he did not want to come across as desperate. Eventually he decided to just go for it, after glancing long and hard at his radio.*

A little nervous laugh came from his lips before he spoke: "Heeellooo friends!!! It's been a long time since our first encounter. You might remember me from my excellent translating skills. Hehe~ My name is Joel Zaliensky! Anyways, my drifting soul managed to find your frequency details! I've been looking for a good excuse to contact you guys again, but truth be told, I do not have one. Between us, my feelings for the Watchers have long been uncertain. It has come to a point where I am looking for other... Oppertunities. Perhaps the CLF could use another set of hands, pretty face and a good body eh? Hahaha~!

Either way ehm, I hope you are getting this message.

Joel signing off."

• MVP

James rummages through the stacks of paper transcripts on the desk and begins to work through each in turn, picking up his radio.

Reuben sits once again in his car scrolling through radio frequency to decrypt chatter writing down everything he heard. After hearing the names, Maseksky, Stepanov and Pankratii, he stops writing down and begins to flick through the previous pages.

"This is a message for the people of the Chernarus Liberation Front. Disregard message if otherwise.

It has come to my ears that some of my... brothers have been disrespectful in front of you with no cause to be. This is not what I want. Please accept my apologies.

I come with a peace offering and with an attempt to build some bridges. I have acquired a large truck, enough room to fit many soldiers. I also come with information regarding the Scotsman, I believe you called him. I have heard you are interested in him.

If you wish to accept this peace offering, tune into 208.9 and ask for Steven so we can set up an exchange."

Reuben leans back, puts his feet up on the dashboard of the car and lights up the remains of an old cigar.

*Kzzzk*

This is Major Maseksky of glorious Chernarus Liberation Front. I try reach man speaking of the Scotsman. Steven, was it?

Delay is long but times have been difficult and batteries in short supply.

Perhaps if this information is still available it would be good to discuss this exchange?

Over.

*Kzzzk*

*Cleaver slumps down leaning on the side of his car, taking out a Radio he tunes the radio in hope of finding the CLF frequency. In his surprise he finds the CLF frequency and clutches the radio to his ear*

*A worried Chernarussian voice perks up* "Hello there! Is anyone there! I'm looking for a Vladimir of the CLF!"

*His voice seemed coaxed with panic* "I was told that you are the true protectors of the Chernarussians. Vladimir told me that I could come to you for help.

*His voice started to calm down down* "The so called other protectors of Chernarussian citizens the CRA stole all of our supplies and transport and left us on the road, one lady from the PAU decided to help us and find a vehicle bu the CRA seemed to deny us our honor as Chernarussians and cast us out.. I wanted to let you know of their false actions and maybe ask for your help. The Omandos could greatly use it."

*The radio then cuts out*

*Kzzzk*

This is Major Maseksky of beautiful Chernarus Liberation Front.

Desátník Pankrati is unavailable and according to chain of command, is perhaps I will speak to you in regards to issue. The See Ar Ay retain some honour but mistakes do happen.

You talk with them? If not I suggest you do. Come back with their reply. We are not day-time television show for making friends but will discuss to see why locals are being harmed.

Over.

*Kzzzk*

Joel paced around his room contemplating heavily on whether or not it would be a good idea to contact the CLF. Even after the world had gone to shit, he still valued his image and he did not want to come across as desperate. Eventually he decided to just go for it, after glancing long and hard at his radio.*

A little nervous laugh came from his lips before he spoke: "Heeellooo friends!!! It's been a long time since our first encounter. You might remember me from my excellent translating skills. Hehe~ My name is Joel Zaliensky! Anyways, my drifting soul managed to find your frequency details! I've been looking for a good excuse to contact you guys again, but truth be told, I do not have one. Between us, my feelings for the Watchers have long been uncertain. It has come to a point where I am looking for other... Oppertunities. Perhaps the CLF could use another set of hands, pretty face and a good body eh? Hahaha~!

Either way ehm, I hope you are getting this message.

Joel signing off."

*Kzzzk*

This is Major Maseksky of honourable Chernarus Liberation Front.

I remember you and your English skills, Joel. You are the reading good!

Is of use. We talk again in future. However I am man of principle and advise communication to all men involved. Is suggestion to... speak to the person? You have done this?

I will send pigeon to where we saw each other last. Look for him.

Over

*Kzzzk*