Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 21:42

112.75 - Open CTC frequency

Roland

• Server Manager

*radio static*

This is commander Kowalski of the CTC, broadcasting on open frequency. Any sightings of council forces in the area? Over.

• Community Manager

*Dimitri fiddles with his radio, when he suddenly hears a message from some Kowalcyk, he quickly replies*

Hey Kowalcyk, this is Dr. Dimitri Stepanov of the Chernarus Liberation Front. Get off my radio!

• Titanium

*Radio starts cracking and you hear alot of swearing in Chernarussian and then you hear someone saying in English*

Nope.Just Russians.Oh and by the way, can we borrow a T90 for aweek.We would like to do a field trip to Russia with boys.

• Sapphire

*a slight buzz can be heard through the transmission

This is Yasha! I am patrolling the northern strip later today, sir. We expect minimal levels of Council activity, I will see you soon! Out.

*the buzzing comes to an instant halt, as does the voice...*

• Emerald

*Robert toys with his radio to tune into the CTC radio Frequency, behind a fair amount of static a gritty British voice can be heard*

This is Robert Smith speaking on behalf of The Gray Fangs, minimal sightings on our end. No armoured, vehicular or foot mobiles seen for a few days now. They're planning something, I'm sure of it Mr Kowalski.

• Sapphire

*After tuning his radio to better hear the voice broadcast over it Jabbar replies in his deep African accent*

Eh? What iz de council? who iz dis?

*Ivan clicks into the CTC open frequency, he chuckles and says*

Niet, I don't think we'll be seeing any council for awhile after we kicked their asses over at Skalisty

Guest Likurja

*Zakhar holds his radio to his mouth and clicks the button*

Da, what the man said I think they are still crying after they got all those holes in them from their own tank.

*His radio makes a static noise as he lets the button go*

Guest The Reverend

*Reverend is fiddling around with his headset, when a loud crack and a lot of Chernarussian swearing pierce his ear out of the blue*

[align=left]What in the fuck do you think you are doing! The Council has probably already tapped into this! How the fuck are you maintaining control without using safe frequencies?

He then sits next to a campfire and downs a little bottle next to him, them passes out drunk.

• Sapphire

"Zakheav hears the broadcast while sitting at his and Artyom's shack outside of the Trade Post"

"Not at this moment. If anybody see's a council member, please alert either the CTC or the Sluzhba Vneshney Razvedki, with CTC being your highest priority, of course. We need to fulfill Directive 2.6 as soon as we can. Maybe then we will know the truth about the virus. Your help will be greatly appreciated by the both of us."

Guest Phalix

*He sits with a smile hearing Rogers voice, ignoring the message he ignorantly replies with minimal static*

No Council, but I mean, if things are still quiet, maybe you can pull out the mi-18 again?

You hear a chuckle, the voice and light static stops

• Sapphire

As Timmy hears "CTC" he jumps in fright and drops his radio, then quickly scrambles to pick it and speak into it

*Gasp* How did you find me? I really didn't mean to lose that car of yours. It was the bad people who took it. I'll get it back!

The radio talk ends with a small, panicked whimper

• Emerald

*walking through Elecktro, a average sized-brown haired man walks into the market finding a dead body, he notices a strange patch on the shoulder, "probably one of the local deliquents" he thinks to himself. All of a sudden he here's the sound of radio static coming from the dead man's waist. He reaches down and takes the radio and pushes the button on the side*

(The man's voice is soft and kind, kind of like the perfect neighbor)

"Hello...Um hi there sir, my name is Jeremiah Ezekial! I...ummm...I don't think I've met you guys before...but I hear you are nice people and would really like to introduce myself in person...as far as the council go I....

*All of a sudden the man stops in mid sentence, his eyes become glossy and his body becomes more tensed*

(The man's voice is now hardened and ragged, like a bad Batman impersonator)

...I will kill them myself! Those bastards think they can scare me with their big guns, well they are surely mistaken. I've seen more manly guns back in Nam...you CTC just need to show those Council idiots that your balls are bigger or are you too afraid to do that...hmph you all disgust me...I'm out!

Guest Whazmeister

*Daheb suddenly hears way too many (like seriously too many) people talk on his hostage hidden radio*

"Wat die fak is dis" Daheb says

The scared hostage desperately tries to turn off the radio. "No no no" Daheb shoots a single bullet into the man where the sound is coming from. The bullet goes trough the radio and penetrates the body just above the liver.

On the other side of the magical talking device a scream can be heard, ending with a similar sound of how those cars in Transformers die.

• Emerald

*Stitches Looks in the mirror and sighs* *I see thirty Seven,*

• Sapphire

*Turns radio off*

• Server Manager

*radio static*

To all survivors, this is commander Roger Kowalski with the CTC.

Tonight we welcome all survivors to the Trade Post as we're throwing a party outside the Trade Post to celebrate surviving the last 2 years in this hellhole. With newly acquired supplies brought across from the western border CTC will provide food, drinks and music. There will be also contests with valuable prizes sponsored by the CTC, including a more-or-less functioning helicopter!

We start assembling in the field in front of the TP around 21:30 Zulu time. Contests will start after 22:00.

Bring valid IDs, we do not serve alcohol to anyone under the age of 12.

Kowalski out.

*pshhhhhhhhh*

• Emerald

*Through a thin veil of Static, a British voice can be heard*

'I'll be there, let's just hope the Council don't come knocking. See you lot there!'

*Static then returns to the Frequency*

• Emerald

*radio static*

This is James from Blackwood Merc!

This is a message to Roger Kowalski do you need a extra guard? Ill be there if you need!

*radio starts cutting and James mubles to himself*

Shit i think my radio is running out of battery.

Anyways take contact if you need!

This has been James! Over

*pshhhhh*