Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 03:27

Blood/ Infected Topic

Dale Gribble

Hello everyone, so I have a situation, (btw just pm me the answer instead of posting if you dont mind) anyways, my buddy gave me a transfusion accidentally because he thought I was our other buddy, and I had barley and blood missing, so now I have full blood and a strange white tint aroudn the green blood drop, does this mean that im infected? or does it mean I have lots of blood? How do I fix this? Thank you everyone please respond with what I need. Thanks!

• Legend

Yes, you are infected. You also will start coughing and you can infect other people by standing near to them.

You need antibiotics. You can find it in hospitals. If you do not cure this, you will start to loose blood (correct me if I´m wrong, after 15min) and in the end you will die.

• Emerald

Yes, you are infected. You also will start coughing and you can infect other people by standing near to them.

You need antibiotics. You can find it in hospitals. If you do not cure this, you will start to loose blood (correct me if I´m wrong, after 15min) and in the end you will die.

That latter part is for a Blood poisoning (aka Sepsis). If you're infected, you slowly loose blood over time and it'll eventually kill you. Antibiotics are always found in medical boxes, I'd recommend always carrying one box of antibiotics on you at any one time.

The thing is, I need a realistic estimate of the time I have, Im stuck right outside the trading post, should I ask someone there if they have any?

Do antibiotics 100% cure this disease? Also what if I take a blood bag with full blood.

• Legend

You can try and ask if any Free Medics are in Trade Post and if they can help you, or try and trade with someone for antibiotics.

Yes, antibiotics will cure you and only antibiotics. New blood bag won't help you long as you will still keep losing blood until you are cured.

• Sapphire

You're infected. You'll continue to lose blood at a slow-ish rate, but this can kill you.

The only way to cure the infection, is consume Antibiotics. These can be found at the Hospitals or at TP, if you have sufficient things to trade.

You can also continue to use blood bags to keep your blood up if it gets really low, but this won't cure you.

Does anyone know what time the free medics operate at distinctly? Cause I may need antibiotics as I do not have any blood bags.

• Sapphire

Does anyone know what time the free medics operate at distinctly? Cause I may need antibiotics as I do not have any blood bags.

Usually common European times, after the 5:00pm server restart and onwards.

I'd suggest going to a hospital and collecting Antibiotics there, you'll probably get them faster.

• Legend

I will go ahead and mark this as solved seeing that the OP's questions have been answered correctly

Solution: Sometimes after a blood bag, you can get infected. Knowing that you are, your character starts to cough and around the blood simple it shows a White pattern. To cure this you use Antibiotics.

/solved

• Emerald

You can always try to contact us on out radio frequency (our TS channel)

I believe the blood-loss rate is 12 per second, when you are full blood you have a total of 12000,

next to blood-bags, you can eat cooked meat to keep you alive. diffrent meats will give you diffrent kind of blood the best meat is chicken or rabbit, if you can get your hands on it at TP fish is even better

Do antibiotics 100% cure this disease? Also what if I take a blood bag with full blood.

Yes antibiotics work 100% against infection, you cannot receive a blood-bag if you are at 100% blood