Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 12:09

White Screen Bug

Zod

• Emerald

Describe the issue: I log in then roughly 20-30 seconds later a loading screen pops up and the screen goes white or black.

Is the problem reproducible, ie can you re-create it on demand? Yes, it has happened every time I try and log in, bar once.

Time, server and location of this occurring? 01:00ish UTC +1, S2, Polana & Black Forest

[video=youtube]

• VIP

Do you get the Scripts scan popup at all? If not, the antihack isn't loading properly for you. You'll need to verify the contents of your game in steam.

Also, this has been happening with people when their internet is running slow. How's the aussie net holding up at the moment?

• Emerald

Do you get the Scripts scan popup at all? If not, the antihack isn't loading properly for you. You'll need to verify the contents of your game in steam.

Also, this has been happening with people when their internet is running slow. How's the aussie net holding up at the moment?

That'll be what it is, My usage is up for this month so my internet is slower

I'll verify my game in steam aswell just to be sure, Thanks Kravok :D

• Sapphire

This has happened to me since the steam switch over, not on dayzrp but on other mods maybe there is just a problem with the mod as a whole since the switch over

• Sapphire

That'll be what it is, My usage is up for this month so my internet is slower

I'll verify my game in steam aswell just to be sure, Thanks Kravok :D

There you go haha don't you hate it when you're over your monthly usage. Gotta get unlimited!

I'm pretty sure as Tamaster or Kravok explained to me when I had the problem and like Kravok said above, the anti-hack hasn't loaded properly and I assume this is because the internet speed is too slow to connect in time.

• Sapphire

Marking this as solved thank you Kravok for explaining, /solved.

Solution: Slow internet makes it hard for the anti-hack to load and therefore kicks you out or makes your screen white.