Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 06:15

Question about NLR/Death/Bug

Guest JordanVSGamingYT

Guest JordanVSGamingYT

Hello fellow role players! I right now am experiencing something that is killing my character. So I got an infection and to fix it I used antibiotics. The antibiotics aren't working. I've had 2 now and they still don't work. I'm trying to get to a hospital to get more but I'm to far away to get there. So to recap: I'm in a warehouse with an infection lowering my blood and if I try to cure it with antibiotics nothing happens. I logged out to prevent death but I really wanna play and I REALLY don't wanna die. How should I go about doing this? If I die am I allowed to go back to my body. Thanks for the help.

Guest Grumby

If you die, under no circumstances should you return to your body (apart from a glitch). You may have Sepsis so try to find a wipe. If it is an infection you have and antibiotics don't work, re-log or wait until restart.

• Legend

What caused your character to be infected? Was it because he was cold? If this is the case you need to warm up before you take anti biotics or they will not work.

Guest JordanVSGamingYT

No it was not because of me being cold. It happened whenever a zombie hit me i believe. Or it might have been that water I drank, I didn't boil it because I was about to die of thirst but it was definitely not because of being cold, the entire time I had it my temperature bar was all the way up.

Guest Grumby

No it was not because of me being cold. It happened whenever a zombie hit me i believe. Or it might have been that water I drank, I didn't boil it because I was about to die of thirst but it was definitely not because of being cold, the entire time I had it my temperature bar was all the way up.

Yup, that's Sepsis. Find a wipe to cure it. They look like bandages.

• VIP

This would not be a death that permits you to return to your body. The only circumstance you are allowed to return is if you die from a glitch. It is always good to seek permission from a staff member also, just to make sure.

Try and keep eating to keep your blood up, keep warm with heatpacks and fires and try and find Wipes, or craft a sepsis bandage

You could also try and find a Free Medic on Teamspeak, they usually have a good range of supplies available.

Good luck!