Blood, Bullets and Politics
TODAY | 2021-09-18 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 5 hours, 50 minutes

3 day ban for thieft at TP

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-s2-tp-theft-unkown-time-22-07-2014

Why the verdict is not fair:

I feel the car was abandoned

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I returned lastnight after not playing for about a month I logged and made my way to the trade post, it was completely deserted apart from the red van in question, after running around the trade post checking that nobody was there and waiting a while, I decided to take the red van as it had fuel and my tractor didn't, I was unsure if the trade post was still being used as there was no one there at all and with about 50 people on the server I found that strange along with the scrapped vehicles blocking the one enterance, when I was last playing the council were attacking the trade post often so thought it might have something to do with that.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

this is my first mistake and I accept full responsibility, however I would like to have the ban removed so I can play, am happy to keep the warning points etc

What could you have done better?:

I was in two minds whether or not to take the car but due the the TP being completely deserted I took a chance, you might be able to see that I did not enter the CTC zone, if I was looking to steal then that's where I would have gone..

• MVP

Ignorance is never an excuse for rulebreaks. It is your responsibility to remain up to date with the current ruleset. The rules regarding tradepost have not changed in the month you were gone.

Stealing is prohibited in the tradepost. Nothing you have brought forward in this appeal has given us reason to excuse you from this.

Appeal Denied.