Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 00:51

Increased Boat Spawns

Guest ArcticStarling

Do you want more boats ?   

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest ArcticStarling

Seeing as my post in the other boat thread was useless I'll make this.

The suggestion is to increase the amount of boats on the server.

Reasons for this

The provinces three major cities are all on the coast, Berezino, Elektro and Chernogorsk. All three of these cities have large ports/docks. It makes logical sense to increase spawns.

The coast has increased in popularity recently and it would help keep the people travelling along the coast due to the increased amount of boats/transport.

It makes the map more accessible, making it easier to travel to Guba, Skalisty and the other usually not so travelled areas.

Brings people to the East more, with TP and the majority of decent military spawns on the west side of the map, having boats would make it more appealing to travel the coast in search of sweet sweet loot as it makes it easier to get to Balota, Topolka Dam and NEAF.

Locations

I suggest having the majority of new boats spawn in the Coastal docks with others littered around the coast with some on and around Skalisty.

Amount

Personally I think there should be a huge increase in spawns for the Fishing boat, as there would be an obvious fishing industry and the small boat as there would be quite a few of those milling around in the docks. The PBX in my opinion should not be too common, possibly two or just not increase the amount.

Thoughts ?

It would be nice to see more, today I went from Guba to Kamenka in a PBX and found one single Yacht. Would indeed be good for more boats to be around, especially at docks surrounded by industrial areas.

• Sapphire

An extra PBX or fishing boat would be great :)! 1+

Heeell yes!

[video=youtube]

• Sapphire

Can we have a yacht? :P

• Emerald

More PBXs please. Love those things.

• Emerald

Definitely to a few more Fishing boats, an extra PBX wouldn't go amiss either - however there is a risk of some groups just outright hoarding all the boats, still would definitely make some RP sense.

You have my +1.

• Diamond

Definitely to a few more Fishing boats, an extra PBX wouldn't go amiss either - however there is the risk of SDS hoarding all the boats, still would definitely make some RP sense.

You have my +1.

Fixed it, *trollface*

• Sapphire

Oh yes, adding maybe a couple more boats or another pbx would be great +1

• Sapphire

Well with more boats,

It would give S.D.S a reason to leave

:troll:

• Emerald

I think Skalisty island got RP potential so I'd like to see more boats so it can bring more traffic.

This. Now the island is just there and its not really beign used

at all..

• MVP

Will see how this fairs after patch - if boats are needed will add more spawns

• Community Manager

Yes please