Part two which is the main part

[video=youtube]

Mobile link

• Emerald

Is this set-up? ;)

No I was just watching and was dragged in Lol I had No Preparation at all

• Emerald

Finnaly someone uploaded it! :D

The grenade thing was also unplanned. Turns out, it was a accident and led to many a people dying and having to be teleported back To TP to pick back up their stuff. Was very funny. :D

• Emerald

CTC didn't frisk. Amateurs.

They do frisk at the end, I did not like how everyone in TP knew I was stitches but still wanted my blood xD fuckers

• Emerald

Sucks that you didnt get the entire thing! When we were spraying him down and all that! ;)

• Emerald

Sucks that you didnt get the entire thing! When we were spraying him down and all that! ;)

I got it all dont worry it will all be up tommorow c:

CTC didn't frisk. Amateurs.

They do frisk at the end, I did not like how everyone in TP knew I was stitches but still wanted my blood xD fuckers

Abusing game mechanics... ABOOSE

• Emerald

Staggs is the one that used the grenade c: and he got promoted to Moderator, Rolle is pleased with the aboose of staff today

• Emerald

I got it all dont worry it will all be up tommorow c:

Sweet hope ill get some sort of Internet! :)

• Legend

Oh don't worry, I got that recorded and will post it at some point, it was beautiful!

Anyway Rose, it was not planned from our side, some people in the crowd called you out for looking like them and then one of the council members said you were the leader so myself and another CTC guard got you up against the wall xD

Good rp from everyone and a fun situation!

• Emerald

Oh don't worry, I got that recorded and will post it at some point, it was beautiful!

Anyway Rose, it was not planned from our side, some people in the crowd called you out for looking like them and then one of the council members said you were the leader so myself and another CTC guard got you up against the wall xD

#Sarcasm c: Loved the experience though, The cries of blood lust tempted me to actually listen to the council when I picked my rifle up

#Sarcasm c: Loved the experience though, The cries of blood lust tempted me to actually listen to the council when I picked my rifle up

My character didnt know you so I thought you were council. This was great rp and was extremely fun to watch.
  • Emerald

True but I saw somewhere around six people calling for my blood knowing full well I was stitches

• Sapphire

Council was just in TP a few minutes ago.

:troll:

• Emerald

I knew it! xD but 10/10 RP at that gun! :D

• Emerald

Updated now to show full video also wish I was given an alternative that would have let me get the council guys out alive xD Like an ulitimatum

• Sapphire

I knew it! xD but 10/10 RP at that gun! :D

Thanks. :) Hopefully I'll be bringing NEST into DZRP near the end of July or start of August. Still need to fine-tune the concept.

Pretty cool that it was spontaneous an' all. Shame it had to end with them just randomly thinking, 'Oh, he's not really Council' and making sure you got your gear back. Well, I guess there are limitations to spontaneous events such as that.