Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 01:04

The new Solnichniy Factory + surroundings

Hello Hello Community, it is me again! Today i wanted to create someting new, someting big! so i had a really long tought! talked to a few people and decided to completly chance the Solnichniy factory + all surroundings!

So what did i chance, well let me first start that i added buildings that you can climb on, crawl under, walk around, go inside, go on the roofs and exlore! I always felt that this game had a great aspect of exploring and i really believe that The new Solnichniy has that !

You can also explore the surroundings, find houses with objects, a new trainstation, cranes, you name it! is it possible to life there aswell? well there are a few tents here and there or you might want to make your home in the train? It is all possible. I dare you to try! but.. mark my words!

Do not get lost! ;)

tCrcS0T.jpg

jcXBDl4.jpg

47PLC8e.jpg

WE4buyA.jpg

1HcZ7Xr.jpg

A picture of the surroundings,

PavIKEV.jpg

h4c8fqn.jpg

HcPt4Vz.jpg

nNV2vkZ.jpg

Can you go this high?

Yes you can! ;)

CKDTqOz.jpg

• MVP

Looks cool, any chance of a video tour?

• Emerald

Looks good; an aerial shot would be good (maybe a side by side of old vs new) and more Photos!

Edit: those look great; great job so far!

• Sapphire

I must say, this actually looks like a factory now :D

Great job +1

• Diamond

This looks amazing, would love to see this implemented. Only thing I would ask for is maybe a barrel fire in one of the buildings.

• Diamond

you really have a thing for solnichniy dont you..

+1 from me, looks great, maybe add a bit more details.

Guest TehGreekGamer

Very nice job, keep in mind that some objects might move if they are very close to each other and some objects might collide with some pre-build ones (like wrecks). I really like what you did it just adds another meaning to the area.

Very nice job, keep in mind that some objects might move if they are very close to each other and some objects might collide with some pre-build ones (like wrecks). I really like what you did it just adds another meaning to the area.

I love you

I like it. Love trains on the tracks here... Willy will be pleased. Only thing I would hope for is possibly some roof top camp type stuff... Shelters, a large tent, maybe a fire pit and pillows... Maybe a pile of garbage ( a willy stash ) etc... I need a nice spot to play my harmonica and make my fish fry! ;)

Looks nice

• Sapphire

Looks great man! I think, as people have suggested, a small campsite or some form would benefit this idea greatly <3

Looks nice, however some objects may conflict with some changes coming in 1.4 patch. I can't say what those changes are however ;)

Well we can have a chat and you can bring me up to speed. ;)

• Emerald

This should make this area somewhat more interesting as that area feels somewhat bare. Would love to see be added soon.

• Emerald

+1 this looks awesome. I like how these areas are getting redone by community members. Great initiative man!

• Server Manager

Looks really nice, what's the object count?

Looks really nice, what's the object count?

about 700 objects. including things like trash, trees and small objects. the whole area and surrounding is redone including a small portion of the lake, road, and entire factory.

I will be adding roof colony's aswell where people can hang out at as requested.