Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 11:54

Cant join DayZRP

-Hi dayZRP staff and community,

I have a problem with starting the arma 2 OA (dayzrp) game.

I get the error; Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Missions_BAF_2'

and the error (or the same error); 'bin\config.bin/cfgVehicles/m119.turn Coef'

Also I got the wrong version error.

{DIDNT BOUGHT ARMA ON STEAM}

If you know what I can do plz help me c:

Well, for starters you won't be able to join because you're not whitelisted.

See here: http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist.php

When 1.4 is implemented, you'll also need to follow this thread: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-guide-to-dayzrp-arma-2-steamworks-integration-beta-patches , but I wouldn't worry about that yet.

Try right-clicking arma 2 oa, going to properties, local files and then verifying the integrity of game cache.

The wrong version error is because we are still on 1.62 and you've probably updated to 1.63.

To fix this:

-Right-click Arma 2 OA

-Properties

-Betas

-Click '1.62 or older version of the game'.

Get back to us.

• Event Master

Well, for starters you won't be able to join because you're not whitelisted.

See here: http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist.php

When 1.4 is implemented, you'll also need to follow this thread: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-guide-to-dayzrp-arma-2-steamworks-integration-beta-patches , but I wouldn't worry about that yet.

Try right-clicking arma 2 oa, going to properties, local files and then verifying the integrity of game cache.

The wrong version error is because we are still on 1.62 and you've probably updated to 1.63.

To fix this:

-Right-click Arma 2 OA

-Properties

-Betas

-Click '1.62 or older version of the game'.

Get back to us.

Burgz he didnt got arma from steam so that is not working I think!

downgrading on your way.

Hey Will,

Thanks for replying I'm just whitlisted yesterday I've contacted the guys and they said that is was okay.

I just want to say that my game isn't from Steam but gamersgate.com

I think I fixed one thing but now I get a error; 'ca/chernarus/chernarus.wrp'!

Thanks for the help!

Hey Will,

Thanks for replying I'm just whitlisted yesterday I've contacted the guys and they said that is was okay.

I just want to say that my game isn't from Steam but gamersgate.com

I think I fixed one thing but now I get a error; 'ca/chernarus/chernarus.wrp'!

Thanks for the help!

It's Burgz :P

Try launching Arma 2 OA and then going into expansions and enabling the DayzRP mod. Make sure to only have the dayrp mod enabled.

Hi Will,

Can't open amra 2 OA it won't open I got my expansions all enabled I think.

So I can't disable all the other things.

Again thanks for helping c:

Go to your Arma 2 OA folder and find all of the mods/expansions you have downloaded.

Remove the '@' from the name of the mods. This will make sure none of them are enabled at the current time and allow you to launch Arma 2 OA.

An example of a mod will be something like '@DayzRP'.

Oh, and I'm fine with being Will Ferrell ;)

• Sapphire

Hey Will Ferrell,

I only need an older version than 1.63 can you maybe give me intructions how I fix that?

Your intructions were for arma 2 on Steam.

But I have an other arma 2 (gamersgate.com)

Wait?

Do you have Arma 2 OA on steam??

Right Click arma 2 OA go to properties once you have done that go to beta's and change it to 1.62?

Your Arma 2 I do not know, I believe it all works the same

For your Arma 2?

Is it both like combined operations,

Find the Product Key and add it to steam, then it should work...

If it does not allow that then I would get in contact with the people that sold you the game with it being a Arma game you should be able to activate it on steam.

Hey Will Ferrell,

I only need an older version than 1.63 can you maybe give me intructions how I fix that?

read my latest post, it has nothing to do with Steam.

-stuff-

Read the OP, he does not have Steam version. If he activates it on Steam now, he will not be able to play DayzRP.

hello rpilmore,

I can't put arma 2 in steam.

So I wil have to talk to the guys from that site.

Thanks for the tip!

greetings Mats

Follow this link I sent you earlier, but you won't be able to play DayzRP until 1.4.0 is released.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-guide-to-dayzrp-arma-2-steamworks-integration-beta-patches

Hi i am having this error!! can someone pm how to fix this? it says (I typed this all by hand btw...so sorry if there is an error.

Please report this error: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The System cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfostartinfo) at util.Process.Output.Run(String executable, String args, String dir, EcentHandler onExit, Boolean runAsAdmin, Boolean shellExec) at Patcher.Window1LaunchGame(Boolean joinServer

• Sapphire

Hey Will Ferrell,

read my latest post, it has nothing to do with Steam.

-stuff-

Read the OP, he does not have Steam version. If he activates it on Steam now, he will not be able to play DayzRP.

That should not effect it,

He could activate it on steam and transfer all the files he has to steam so he does not have to install the game fully,

It would install the files that are required to be installed and it would be fine,

Then after that he would need to follow peoples guides to get it working threw steam

Hi i am having this error!! can someone pm how to fix this? it says (I typed this all by hand btw...so sorry if there is an error.

Please report this error: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The System cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfostartinfo) at util.Process.Output.Run(String executable, String args, String dir, EcentHandler onExit, Boolean runAsAdmin, Boolean shellExec) at Patcher.Window1LaunchGame(Boolean joinServer

Dale do this

Do this Step by step

------------------------------------

You will have to right click both Arma 2 to and Arma 2 operation arrowhead to select the properties.

>Go To Steam Library

>Right click Arma 2 : OA Select properties go to beta's

>Set Arma 2 : OA to 1.62

>Verify Arma and Arma 2 : OA game cache

>It will come up saying that Arma 2 isn't found.

>Launch Arma 2

>Re-Open DayZRP Launcher

>Down-Grade to the non latest patch

>Start Playing

Guest Grumby

Follow this link I sent you earlier, but you won't be able to play DayzRP until 1.4.0 is released.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-guide-to-dayzrp-arma-2-steamworks-integration-beta-patches

Why wouldn't he? Just follow this and ignore the second step in that thread.

What you need to do:

If you currently own and run the game outside of Steam then you will need to convert your current version of the game into a Steam version. This is a very simple process but does require a download of the entire game again so bear that in mind. To convert your game into a Steam copy you need;

- Your CD key, usually found in your email order or DVD case depending how you bought the game.

- Steam client installed and running as well logged in and online.

To get your free Steam copy of the game simply go to "Activate non-steam product", found here:

OtXHq.png

Hv82j.png

Type in your CD key, click OK and it should register and give you a free copy of the game. Once it is finished installing run ARMA 2 once, then Operation Arrowhead once, then any DLC you own once.

[align=right]Originally posted by Tamaster.

Then, in your Steam library, right click on ArmA 2 OA and click properties.

afa974786e.png

Click on 'Betas' and open up the drop-down window that says 'select the beta you would like to opt into:' and choose '1.62 - Older version of the game'.

363d552f1b.png

Allow Steam to download a few files and then open the 'Local Files' tab in the properties menu. Click 'Verify integrity of game cache' and wait for Steam to verify the files.

a04a75dca7.png

Launch ArmA 2 OA without any mods and allow it to get to the main menu screen before shutting it down.

If you wish to you the ArmA 2 launcher use this guide by Archer to find out how to launch DayZRP through that.