Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 13:02

More choppers

Jackfish

• Event Master

Maybe there can be more choppers. Because I think there are just no choppers in the map.

• Sapphire

Maybe there can be more choppers. Because I think there are just no choppers in the map.

Nope there are none they were removed because they were OP and promoted gear whoring

• Emerald

Nope there are none they were removed because they were OP and promoted gear whoring

Well don't blame the choppers for what people do, it's not their fault if people are gear whores deep down.

• Sapphire

Well don't blame the choppers for what people do, it's not their fault if people are gear whores deep down.

In all honesty what else do people do with em?

In my experience people just fly around looking for chopper crashes and dropping people off and they never try and land or fly to low because of fear of initiations.

• Event Master

Yea. It should be fun if you see 2/1 chopper flying around the map

Choppers made more sense when settlements were around. I always loved RPing at Desal then the watchers would show up in a heli. I wish that helis were back its just so awesome seeing them around, people coming to tp to land would be cool albeit loud. The gear whore argument is a bit invalid considering that so many people have rare gear, I've never seen it like this before.

• Emerald

Have non-armed helicopters added back in maybe such as the medivac black hawk or the civilian Mi17. Also with limited fuel should make things interesting.

• Community Manager

forced first person on chopper and bring them back.

• Legend

forced first person on chopper and bring them back.

I agree with this.

Make it more difficult to fly and have no weapons on them.

• Emerald

In my experience people just fly around looking for chopper crashes and dropping people off and they never try and land or fly to low because of fear of initiations.

Well that is true and sad at the same time.

• MVP

Helicopters are currently removed from S1+2

They will be returning on S3 with the coming patch though with some modifications. There we can test how they function and if they may work on S1+2 again or not.

• Emerald

How the heck could a chopper fly over chrenogorsk if they are removed?

*Ahem*

Been hoping to get my hands on a helicopter and simply transport people on S3 whenever the helos returned, but that plan got shot down when it was decided that S1 and S2 would be on one hive, and S3 on another. Ah well I suppose.

• MVP

*Ahem*

Been hoping to get my hands on a helicopter and simply transport people on S3 whenever the helos returned, but that plan got shot down when it was decided that S1 and S2 would be on one hive, and S3 on another. Ah well I suppose.

Still can pal. The separate Hive will still encourage people on there. Perhaps not in the same numbers but there will be demand anyway.

*Ahem*

Still can pal. The separate Hive will still encourage people on there. Perhaps not in the same numbers but there will be demand anyway.

I can't help but wonder if people actually will be playing on S3, from what I have heard most clans play on sticking to S1 and S2. I doubt an extra heli crash and the possibility of finding a helicopter will bring people over, but perhaps that's just me being skeptical/paranoid.

Doesn't matter, I'll probably still fly around, even if it just me on the server. :D

• Sapphire

I fly so low to the ground it isn't even funny. I still scare the shit out of Sam and Carl when I fly on regular arma :D

• Sapphire

If only... I want to fly a Little Bird again..

How the heck could a chopper fly over chrenogorsk if they are removed?

Most likely admins spawned them in, I saw a little bird fly past pushtoshka a couple of days ago.