Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 06:02

Most likely my last

ImSpecies

• Emerald

Well with something most likely happening that could change my whole life I have been stressed out and lost. I've been non-stop thinking and it even keeps me up at night, writing this I even feel emotional thinking about it. But with these real life issues I have to take off from DayZRP and most likely gaming as a whole. For those that have been great friends to me and showed me the ropes when I first joined, I thank you whole heatedly for the time that you wasted/used on me.

I know this isn't much but it's all I can really hold myself to write at this moment... Good luck everyone and maybe one day I might return...

With love and gratitude,

- Species

Guest Shadow

I only met you once, when you led people to our roadblock while I was in B17. Didn't get to RP much but I could tell you had your head on straight.

It really is a shame you have to go..

o7

Peace and blessings upon you bruv.

I hope everything comes tighter for you mate, you're an ace lad and it will be sad to see you go.

Much love

• Sapphire

*Waves*

Il miss my slave :(

• Sapphire

Adios, Species! You were a great asset to the community, loved your roleplay :)

Hope to see you back soon.

• Sapphire

You can always talk to me about it Species if you need someone to talk to. Please come back! I'll miss you :'(

• Emerald

I know people might see this as a necro of my own thread, but I have gotten news that the event that made me leave might be over. I find out this weekend if I will return or be away again. I just wanted to fill people in that I am still alive, and still missing everyone.

were all still missing you buddy

• Sapphire

o7 species!

The few times we met in TS were great. I hope life becomes easier for you as soon as possible. Hang in there, mate!

~Fox

• Emerald

Good luck with being a Mod there!

• Community Manager

I lol'd

• Titanium

Remember, we will be watching.

But sad to see you go.Good luck elsewhere Species.

• Server Manager

314580iB9FC694E6BFFCB6A?v=mpbl-1

• Server Manager

314580iB9FC694E6BFFCB6A?v=mpbl-1

Guys come on. That could be a different Senpai...

Birthday dates match...