Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 04:15

Hello! Im new!

Guest TechHero

Guest TechHero

Hello! I am TechHero, i am a 18 yr old Gamer Been Gaming since i can remember. I am part of the XeXgaming Group!

My play style.

Dayz. in dayz i tend to play/lean the hero roll. and the more RP the better!

Me. I Hate Bandits, you may feel diffrent. Atleast confront the player, i know as a freshie ill sure damn give the big mean bandit a can of beans or my gun! just let me go!

Other then that ive new to dayzRp and such and i found out about it from my clan mates.

any how. i hope i enjoy my time here and meet some cool people!

• Emerald

Welcome to the server!

A lot of people don't love bandits, but it's a very prominent roleplay style here. You'll still get RP even if you get robbed, so it's not just somebody running up to you, taking your stuff, and leaving you with nothing. It's probably not as bad as you think :)

• Sapphire

Welcome to the server and the community, don't worry about bandits here, they all want something more than your gear, take us for example,

We in Aegis are keen recyclers and like to recycle our victims by draining their blood and then donating it to the "Free Medics" so that they may be used for the benefit of all.

We also use their organs for medical research.

We're not bad people... just very extreme green peace activists.

Guest TechHero

Thanks Guys! I plan to attempt the Hero Rp style here, but if things my happen and darkness may fall and i may swap

cant wait to see if i get accepted onto the servers!

• Diamond

Welcome to the community, I am glad to see your preferred style of play ;) Any questions or queries consult the forums or PM staff, or me since I'm currently on too. Good luck!

Dammit Nick, why do you always beat me to it...

Anyway, i hope that you enjoy your stay here and most importantly, have fun!

• Sapphire

Welcome aboard!

Make sure to read the rules twice ;)

• Sapphire

I can't help you with the code, you'll have to find that yourself it's not that difficult just look for something that doesn't add up with the rest ;)

Guest TechHero

OH i found it, i was just saying it took me like 9 times to read it over. as i was not expecting a random jumble of stuff. so i looked over it thinking it was just code errors. xD

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community, best of luck with your application. Get yourself involved on the forums while you wait for your application to be reviewed.

The Gray Fangs welcome you to Chernarus!