Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 13:19

Whitelisting

Guest Ryan Clark

Guest Ryan Clark

Just curious to ask, how long does it usually take the admins to review applications and make decision to whether white list or not white list the person? I'm not moaning only curious to know.

• MVP

It depends on the influx of players. If there are 200 applications, it's gonna take awhile.

I mean, there's no set time. Admins do it when they have time and aren't busy with reports and such.

I had mine reviewed within two days, but this was also when the whitelist queue was only at around 38 people. :)

• Sapphire

/Moved to questions

Pretty much what everyone said, Admins will go through applications when need be. They might do a big group of them or a small bunch, there's a different number of apps at different times. Just be patient and yours will soon be reviewed.

Good luck :Thumbsup:

/Solved

Guest Ryan Clark

Thanks for the info guys, didn't expect this much replies so soon :D If you don't get whitelist do the admins let you know?

Guest Grumby

Thanks for the info guys, didn't expect this much replies so soon :D If you don't get whitelist do the admins let you know?

Just keep checking the whitelist page and it will tell you if you've been accepted or denied. If you do get denied, remember you have a second chance at whitelisting.

• Sapphire

Yes, you get 3 chances to apply. If you fail all three then you get blacklisted. You can check the bottom of this page to check up on your white list process.

Edit: Grumby2fast

• Legend

Thanks Guys, well I got a response today, unfortunately I got rejected. Is it worth applying again.

yes it is worth it.

Take your time and follow the feedback that you were given. You have 2 more chances.

It might be worth asking a CH or another staff/community member to check it over if you think it would help.

We cant give you the answers but we can advice. Also look through the rules again make sure you understand them correctly, and if you have any questions feel free to PM a community helper :)

Guest Ryan Clark

Ok, ill have another go, feed back said that my KoS explanation was not clear enough and the revenge rules I stated where not legit.

Is it ok if I paste what I wrote on the KoS section to receive feedback from you or other senior players?

• Legend

Ok, ill have another go, feed back said that my KoS explanation was not clear enough and the revenge rules I stated where not legit.

Is it ok if I paste what I wrote on the KoS section to receive feedback from you or other senior players?

You can PM me if you want :)

Guest Ryan Clark

I will, thanks.

Unfortunately I don't meet the age requirement, what if your birthday is soon? I'm 15 and will be 16 on the 28th July.