Server time (UTC): 2021-09-23 23:14

What is the state of this mod?

I have been away for quite some time and wanted to ask what the current state of this mod currently is. As I see it there is only 13 people online across the server at 16:04 on a Sunday. Is the mod dead or is it dying? Or am I mistaken?

• Sapphire

It's not dead, people are just waiting for patch 1.4.0

It should be soonTM but nobody really knows when it's getting released, as soon as the mod comes out you can expect servers to fill up quite fast, also server 2 is usually full after 19:00 server time

• VIP

As Husky has said, majority of people have stopped playing as they are waiting for 1.4.0 to be released. We are waiting on Bohemia to release the DayZ 1.8.2 patch and then we can release ours, as it is based off 1.8.2 code.

Guest whitepointer

It's still alive and kicking. A drop in numbers from time to time can be a visible trend, especially when a new patch and a following wipe is just around the corner.

I currently feel the mod is as great as it ever was, besides a dropping in numbers and some small issues such as desync, there is nothing worthy to make you worry if the mod is 'dead' or 'decaying' in someway.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as you used to in the past, good luck.

• Emerald

The population of the server does increase the later time it is. Normally around 2100 hours GMT. Often enough there is about 50 people on . Also furthermore what doesn't help the server numbers is that people are on holiday as it is that time of year.

But overall the mod is still alive so no need to worry.

• Sapphire

/Moving to Questions.

• MVP

The mod is in great shape; just lots of people either on their hols or waiting for the new update so in the meantime trying all those games that were bought in the summer sale. It doesn't normally start to fill up until the evening anyway.

Come back...you know you want too...

• Sapphire

^

That too, it's really hard to get the motivation to play when you're sweating all over your keyboard.

• Sapphire

Well its summer so either go play or drink beer and bbq.

Or do like me! Combine drinking with DayzRP or DayzRP TS :D

rule of dayzrp. don't drink and rp. ever. never. ever.

• Sapphire

rule of dayzrp. don't drink and rp. ever. never. ever.

Well I did hangover RP once in TP and with some BHM members and I think people enjoyed it quite a lot :D But otherwise I would agree

• Legend

I will mark this as solved.

Solution: The Mod isn't dead!!! It shall live as long as Rolle let's it ;)