Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 12:15

Greetings from a DayZ noob!

Hello there all. Boy am I glad I found this community!

Only recently downloaded DaYZ after a few months of watching peoples YouTube streams and ive gotta say Ive been dissapointed so far, not with the game itself but the people playing.

Why oh why people want to PVP on high loot maps on a zombie apocalypse game is beyond me, go play COD its what its designed for!

Anyway just by chance i stumbled across a thread on another forum and somebody reccomended this site and ive been watching a few videos and THIS is how i want to play! As soon as i find this damn rules passphrase ill get my whitelist application in.

• Legend

Welcome to DayZRP :)

Just concentrate to read and understand our rules and you will find that passphrase easily ;) If you still are unable to find it, read it out loud, word by word, and you will laugh how obvious it was.

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community, all the best with your application.

The passphrase is there you just have to make sure you read the entire rules carefully. Even if you find the passphrase, re-read the rules again.

While your application is being process get yourself involved on the forums; plenty to see on here :)

• Legend

Please read this guide for newcomers. Our whitelisting is not easy one, so you really need to understand how our rules work in-game.

Good luck!

Thanks again guys. Dont worry I totally understand rules need to be fully understood and digested before playing a game like this. And i want to fully understand too, to enjoy the game at its full capacity from the off. Will be spending the afternoon doing alot of reading :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Sheepshanker

Just concentrate to read and understand our rules and you will find that passphrase easily ;) If you still are unable to find it, read it out loud, word by word, and you will laugh how obvious it was.

I know a lot of people have said this but how and where can i find the rules passphrase and can you give me a clue or something

• Emerald

I know a lot of people have said this but how and where can i find the rules passphrase and can you give me a clue or something

Read the rules word by word. You will find it.

Guest Sheepshanker

Does it change all the time?

• Emerald

Does it change all the time?

I don't know but it might time to time.