Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 01:15

Slowly Falling Apart[Part 1]

Siorre

• Sapphire

Part One

Lucifer and Hicks walked through the snow covered land. "Shit it's freezing." Lucifer complained trying to warm up. Hicks looked at the large footprints walking towards the highest point of Namalsk. "We're about three hours out, hope these winter clothes don't get too wet from the snow." Hicks said as he grabbed some wood and started the fire. Lucifer looked far and saw the tracks were slowly fading as the snow fell. "We gotta move in the next hour or the lead to finding him will be gone." Hicks nodded as Lucifer stated the obvious and they sat by the fire warming themselves up. They both grabbed a can of beans and ate.

The snow fell down like heavy rain. It covered Hicks and Lucifer as they walked. Nothing but dark clouds stood in their way to the top of the mountain... Or so they thought. As the storm raged on, Lucifer kept looking back as though he was being watched. "Hicks, do you think we are being followed?" Hicks looked back and saw the fear in the seventeen year old. "We're fine, these zombies wouldn't get this far up the mountain." Lucifer looked back and saw something red glowing about twenty meters behind the pair. Lucifer screamed and reached for his pistol. Before he could grab it he was already on the ground. Hicks turned with his M4 raised at what was attacking Lucifer. It looked... horrifying. "HELP ME, I DON'T WANT TO DIE." Lucifer had tears rolling down his face as he tried to keep whatever was attacking it off him. Hicks reacted and shot the thing in the head... it didn't go down. What the fuck... hicks thought as he put three more bullets in the things head before it went limp. Hicks looked over Lucifer and saw the fear and pain in the boys eyes. The blood all over his face. "Shit, let's get out of here." He grabbed Lucifer and they trudged on.

Viktor and Remy made it to the top of the mountain before the rest of them. "Well shit, Viktor doesn't see him anywhere." Remy shrugged and continued searching. The cold snow fell on their faces. They shivered as they struggled more and more up the mountain. A shot ran hit right by Viktor's feet. Viktor stumbled back as more shots came from up the mountain. Remy looked up and saw a figure moving from left to right repeatedly while firing down on their position. The height matched the measure of their target. "We found him..." Remy grabbed Viktor and they ran towards the hill while dodging fire from the figure.

Lucifer and Hicks made it to the top. They saw Remy and Viktor with the captured target tied up. Lucifer looked at him and a tear fell from his eye. "We found him." The man in the white snow clothing struggled to get out of his cuffs. Hicks looked down at the infected eyes trying to attack them. Hicks breathed in and out slowly nervous at the sight of an old friend now too far gone. "We have to put him down Lucifer, he's too far gone. Look at him!" Hicks said as he pulled out his pistol struggling to put it up to the mans head. Lucifer yelled, "STOP." It boomed across the mountain. "I'll be the one to do it..."

Lucifer took out his pistol and put it up to the mans head. Then he talked. "Please... Don't kill me. I'm okay, I'm healing." Lucifer looked down again away from the man's face. "let's take you back To Chernarus..." Lucifer walked away with his pistol still in his hand and started to walk down the mountain before getting shot in the chest. Everything seemed to stop. Lucifer felt like he was falling down in slow motion. A man in a black uniform came out of the woodworks with a M16 in his hands and gun smoke still hot in the air. Lucifer then hid his head hard to the ground. He blacked out.

Lucifer woke back up in the Bi-plane with Adrian looking over him. "Glad you made it." Adrian smiled, "That gun shot wound went straight through. If we didn't get you here any sooner, you would of died." Lucifer slowly got up and saw the man in white sitting there injecting a black liquid into his veins. Lucifer smiled and said, "Glad you're still alive." The man looked over and said, "I'm not. Feeling dead isn't fun." Lucifer was still smiling and hugged the man. Lucifer felt the pain of the bullet wound and laid back down. he looked at Adrian, "Take us back to Chernarus."

The Biplane sped up across the airfield and flew back in the direction of Chernarus

• Emerald

10/10 would read again

tumblr_miasoxq2hM1r219jqo1_500.gif

• Sapphire

Am I not on the plane? shit... :troll:

Also paragraph 2 It covered and Lucifer as they walked. I'm assuming my name is missing there if your looking for grammar mistakes.

Am I not on the plane? shit... :troll:

Also paragraph 2 It covered and Lucifer as they walked. I'm assuming my name is missing there if your looking for grammar mistakes.

Adrian to save the day :troll:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sapphire

Soon god dammit

• Sapphire

Part 2?

Must include Zeke in all of his Lawkeeper goodness

can it have Kasumi. I'll talk to you about adding either her or him when I get on Ts