Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 12:05

My first PCB, test edit, help needed.

First off, I haven't seen any rules forbidding this. I am just here to ask for advice and may server as a learning tool for the future readers.

So.. I have created my first PCB. It lacks some things, for example, grass. The fences are not even and I have a hard time finding objects. These are all the questions I need answers to. For example, I tried everything to get those fences to align, but no avail. Here are some screenshots, tell me what you think. Approx. work time:2 hours.

iSOOfgJ

4u52xTc

5qpqBMX

Zy0TIZw

GWXIrp0

P.S. I'm sorry if this is the wrong section/if this is getting on someone's nerves. I'm trying to learn this so I can contribute to the community.

P.P.S. I know most of you can do it in five minutes :D. Also, the thing bothering me the most is aligning the god damn fences. Is there a way to rotate things?

Links to images in case they are broken: http://imgur.com/iSOOfgJ,4u52xTc,5qpqBMX,Zy0TIZw,GWXIrp0#0

Thanks, yeah, I have reconsidered many times, and wanted do go with brick walls, but ended up not being able to find them due to inexperience with using the obj spawn menu.

• MVP

I disagree with TheLimited. I think those walls look badass. Very fortress-like.

In fact, I think if the TP had those walls, it'd look better. :P

I disagree with TheLimited. I think those walls look badass. Very fortress-like.

It doesn't seem realistic though. And it is also OP, you can't shoot through them.

• MVP

It doesn't seem realistic though. And it is also OP, you can't shoot through them.

How is it not realistic? They're just walls. I've seen people make walls out of those cement highway dividers by stacking them.

It's almost the same idea as Owsen. And OP? LOL. So what if you can't SHOOT through them? What I find UNREALISTIC is to be able to shoot through everything.

Smh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Emerald

Images are broken for me. Please update and I'll be happy to give some honest feedback and help you out.

Hey Moxy, you can right click on the images and open in another tab that will allow you to view them.

@Owsen: Doesn't look too bad, is it possible to show an aerial shot?

• Emerald

Images are broken for me. Please update and I'll be happy to give some honest feedback and help you out.

Hey Moxy, you can right click on the images and open in another tab that will allow you to view them.

@Owsen: Doesn't look too bad, is it possible to show an aerial shot?

Thanks J.D. Agreed, would like an aerial shot as well and a virtual tour where you walk through the camp. As stated, I would like to see some form of variations with the walls, as these would require a massive operation to place there.

All in all a very good job for your first attempt! Also, please refer to the template found HERE on how to present your build. I think you will find it useful.

If you ever have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks Moxy! I was originally building this as a test, to see if I'm able to create a PCB for our upcoming group idea, but we found a more skilled builder and I withdrew. I highly appreciate the help though!