Server time (UTC): 2021-09-23 23:50

H1Z1 Trailer (Dayz for Console?)

• Diamond

Eh, nothing fantastic about the trailer. I'm super over zombie games that have alot of hype, I was super excited for WarZ when it came out and it was beyond disappointing, this doesn't look much better graphically.

Though, I will give them some props for using nearly all in game footage instead of a whole lotta cutscenes.

Eh, nothing fantastic about the trailer. I'm super over zombie games that have alot of hype, I was super excited for WarZ when it came out and it was beyond disappointing, this doesn't look much better graphically.

Though, I will give them some props for using nearly all in game footage instead of a whole lotta cutscenes.

Yea i hate when games use cutscenes. I find it quite annoying. Because everyone wants to see actual gameplay.

• Emerald

It looks decent, something that will get boring in a few days for sure. I haven't seen anything that stands out compared to other Zombie Survival Games.

Meh.

• MVP

I think I remember a lot of hype around this a little while ago then it died down a little. Will wait and see.

• Sapphire

For now it is only DayZRP for me.

After that it is DayZ stand alone.

If you could have in the SA the things like in DayZRP then it would be the best combination ever. Mainly because of the RP you could have with the SA things you can do.

It is so detailed for combinations with items and gear you have.

Also the graphics are nice.

But H1Z1 would have to proof himself to us.

But i think that to many game company's try to get the fame and fortune of DayZ which will never be achieved EVER!

like Hex said, after DayZ, every similar game that comes out has so much hype, and ends up so shit. WarZ, Nether, 1 more game I cant remember the name of... I'm done boarding hype trains, they usually crash and burn

• Legend

Like mentioned above, there is already another thread about this game.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-h1z1-new-zombie-survival-mmo-from-soe-makers-of-planetside-and-everquest

/Closing