Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 11:23

[WIP] Russian Training Facility!

• Sapphire

Pretty cool, one thing to add - Make the location picture bigger :)

Guest Shadow

Not bad. I have many suggestions, however my most important one would be to place something behind those targets. Maybe a metal fence, or perhaps some boulders to soak up the bullets?

Not bad. I have many suggestions, however my most important one would be to place something behind those targets. Maybe a metal fence, or perhaps some boulders to soak up the bullets?

Yeah, I'll add like a broken down wall behind it! Thanks for the suggestion!

• Sapphire

What about a backstory for this place? :P

- Why did the Russians choose that place, were there any struggles setting it up?

- Did they encounter troubles getting supplies there?

- Were there any attacks on the camp?

Just a few things I'd like to see mentioned. Hopefully you could expand on them :)

- Why did the Russians choose that place, were there any struggles setting it up?

Just a few things I'd like to see mentioned. Hopefully you could expand on them :)

Sorry, I forgot to mention this is not a settlement, its a PCB!

• Sapphire

Sorry, I forgot to mention this is not a settlement, its a PCB!

I'd still enjoy a backstory though, adds something to it.

• MVP

Looks good, a brief backstory would be nice. Enjoyed the tour of it. Like you said it could be bigger.

Guest TehGreekGamer

I like it, but i have a question. Why do you have to put 10 metalic vaults in a row so that you can put wood on them? Change with like barrels or something that is like junk. Its not that easy to find 10 metalic vaults.

I like it, but i have a question. Why do you have to put 10 metalic vaults in a row so that you can put wood on them? Change with like barrels or something that is like junk. Its not that easy to find 10 metalic vaults.

The only thing I could really find in the editor.