Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 04:16

Help required for clan background

I am making a clan and I need help on the background story. I have been having trouble extending my imagination far enough to come up with a good one so I decided to turn to the community. If anyone of you enjoy writing stuff like this and have spare time I'd really appreciate the help. Early thanks.

• Legend

Moved to general discussion

• Legend

To start up a clan you need people behind you backing it up. Doing it solo is extremely hard and to tell the truth almost impossible. You need to get involved the people who are interested and get their info on the clan to. People can help you write it but problem is that it will no longer be your idea but anothers.

Thats my personal thought on the issue.

Guest John Blakeley

To start up a clan you need people behind you backing it up. Doing it solo is extremely hard and to tell the truth almost impossible. You need to get involved the people who are interested and get their info on the clan to. People can help you write it but problem is that it will no longer be your idea but anothers.

I second this, (although all my groups I have started solo). It's far far easier when you can collaborate with others in the group.

One guy replied and said he would like to help but he said he is gonna be talking to me on skype whilst he's writing. Also Staggs I would try that but I prefer to talk to multiple people at once whilst I'm doing it but I'm not back home yet to use TS and I prefer the clan thread to be up before I'm back. Thanks for the suggestion.