Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 22:11

Multiple Monitors 3 HELP for ArmaII & OAH

Hope someone can assist with running 3 monitors in surround view 180 degree, First off will the 2 game RUN across 3 Monitors?

I have just started this project, have ArmaII, & OAH, and the OAH beta downloaded from Steam site..

I have the 3 monitors running as 1 desktop/expanded across..

Running ATI HD 5770 X2 with crossfire..

I have no problem in loading the games with ONE monitor. Eyefinity is the problem, eyefinity is setup BUT start the game the two outside monitors go off, the center monitor shows loading game BUT THEN no video, just shows my desktop icons, Intro Music plays and the game icon shows in task bar, then my cursor will disapear and not function, I have to ctrl alt. del to task manager and shut system down..

thanks for any ideas..

Could it be something wrong with the resolution?

It sounds like Arma is running, its just having trouble displaying fullscreen across all three of you screens. Maybe try running it in windowed mode, or try manually setting the screen resolution using launch parameters?

EDIT: Just found out there are no launch parameters to set the screen resolution, you have to go to your arma2.cfg file and manually enter the resolution of the screens (i.e. if each of your monitors is 1920x1080 then set the resolution to 5760x1080) I dont know if this will help at all, I don't have any experience with multiple screens :D

• Emerald

you wont have 180 degree view, the FOV doesnt work like that ;)

but anyways go into My documents > Arma 2 > ArmaA2OA.cfg then open it with notepad and change the following:

Resolution_W5760;

Resolution_H=1080;

if you use another screen resolution just multiply the Resolution_W with 3

And make sure that the eyefinity is actually activated.

Once ingame go to Options > video options > advanced > Aspect ratio > Tripple screen

• Legend

This has nothing to do with DayZRP.

Moving to Off-topic.

you wont have 180 degree view, the FOV doesnt work like that ;)

but anyways go into My documents > Arma 2 > ArmaA2OA.cfg then open it with notepad and change the following:

Resolution_W5760;

Resolution_H=1080;

if you use another screen resolution just multiply the Resolution_W with 3

And make sure that the eyefinity is actually activated.

Once ingame go to Options > video options > advanced > Aspect ratio > Tripple screen

Thanks for the help, I also found this utility that can be used..

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?156973-Utility-Arma-FOV-Changer

There are couple of fields not sure how to handle them, but looking into it.. Thank You,