Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 04:16

Can't login via mobile

• Titanium

While we're on the topic, I have issues with Tapatalk.

Basically, everytime I try to connect to the forums via Tapatalk it instantly blocks my IP on both my PC and phone. I cannot use Tapatalk at all anymore otherwise I'd have to go through extra efforts to reset my router (which is fine but connecting to the internet fully takes 15-20 minutes, that Australian internet).

• Sapphire

Try the Tapatalk app, it works well to use with the forums.

What does the app do?

The app basically shows you a forum that is optimized for mobile devices. For example I am using it right now writing this.

I definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to use forums via mobiles. I personally never experienced what the post above had. So no clue how to solve that.

Try the Tapatalk app, it works well to use with the forums.

What does the app do?

The app basically shows you a forum that is optimized for mobile devices. For example I am using it right now writing this.

I definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to use forums via mobiles. I personally never experienced what the post above had. So no clue how to solve that.

Thanks I'll check it soon, my problem can be marked as solved but I'd like someone to help Tyrone

• Legend

Basically, everytime I try to connect to the forums via Tapatalk it instantly blocks my IP on both my PC and phone. I cannot use Tapatalk at all anymore otherwise I'd have to go through extra efforts to reset my router (which is fine but connecting to the internet fully takes 15-20 minutes, that Australian internet).

Are you using your wifi to connect via Tapatalk or your mobile data?

• Legend

//Marked as Solved as per requested.

Taptalk you can download from andriod and it is a pretty simple devise to use on your phone. It's just download and away you go really. And once you google search on your phone if you go onto this site it requests do you want to use tap talk. From there you day yes. OR simply just search Dayzrp in tap talk and save it as favorite. I love the program and it helps me with a lot of work and stuff while im away from my PC.

• Titanium

Are you using your wifi to connect via Tapatalk or your mobile data?

Yeah, I didn't think it'd be a problem.

Suppose it'd be similar to having two different account on the same IP?