Server time (UTC): 2021-09-16 21:26

Buggy Menu

Chernov

• Emerald

So when I hit esc to either abort or to change controls or whatever, I can get to the first menu with abort just fine but if I click controls or any options it immediately returns me to the menu with abort. It will do this no matter what I do. Any ideas?

• Emerald

Kravok said there will be a fix soon

Alright, I didn't know he said that. Thank you but is there any way to fix it now just for the heck of asking? Anyone have any luck fixing this or just wait until the patch. If so this is closed.

• Emerald

if you're quick enough to get to the menu within video or audio and such, it lets you stay in them

• Emerald

Alright, I didn't know he said that. Thank you but is there any way to fix it now just for the heck of asking? Anyone have any luck fixing this or just wait until the patch. If so this is closed.

Maybe log out the server and do it from the menu?

• Emerald

Maybe log out the server and do it from the menu?

I am going to have to, thank you guys for your help.

• Legend

Yep, the only way you can get into it is being very quick on the clicking that way you can enter the options.

But as kravok said its the anti-hack and once we upload a fixed version the issue should be fixed.

/marked as solved

Solution: At the moment there is no permanent solution to fix this besides to wait for Rolle to upload the fixed AntiHack. In the meantime spam quickly to get in