61yM8ZG.jpg

New Location

gxWGm4C.jpg

The Military Tent

aqwdqoU.jpg

vpvecCi.jpg

TUT7UAZ.jpg

DN0ZDbv.jpg

So I decided to make a little PCB on the editor, it is located next to the medical camp at balota. All feedback will be appreciated so I can edit the PCB.

Thanks to Hatch for the banner.

• Sapphire

Nice, no problem for the banner

• Emerald

I'd use it, would be fun to rp gun traing and such.+1

I'd use it, would be fun to rp gun traing and such.+1

Its SVR's settlement. We will be using it to co-ordinate our dubstep kill videos and not rp at all...

• Emerald

Would bring more RP to SVR and would hopefully bring less OOC hate, if you give more RP

• Emerald

Like the concept; always wanted a settlement to implement a good well built long range gun range.

I agree it does look too clean, perhaps strategically place high grass and such so that it makes the place has been unkept for a long time, yet still able to see the target.

• Emerald

I love this but one thing you could add is a wall behind the targets so that it can stop bullets or similar as this is what most outdoor firing ranges have.

Apart from that, I love this idea to bits. :thumbsup:

• Sapphire

Taken from SVR clan thread:

After confiscating the high grade weaponry from survivors according to directive 4.7 and/or 4.9, they are being instructed in how to use hunting rifles to succesfully take out any threats

Would actually make sense to have somekind of place where they could instruct people how to use some weapons

Also, location would be better but it makes sense to have it close to military area :)

• Emerald

+1 , but what about zombie aggro? Is it close enough to Balota to aggro them?

The airfield is quite a distance away for zombies to be attracted to shots but however the medical camp is quite close but you would have to shoot a reasonably loud weapon to attract them.

Just dont see why you would waste ammo on paper targets when your live in a extremely target rich enviroment.

• Emerald

Added a sandbag barrier to the back wall, also added a few bushes and dead bodies around the area.

This looks great Corey, it has a real RP potential for SVR! However, after looking at the aerial photograph, I noticed that the walls separating each range are not in line. Apart from that, I have no complaints!

This place is really sick. Its nice to finally see a firing range being worked on. The only thing I would add is try to make it an actual military compound that includes the firing range instead of just the range. It would be kinda odd just to see a random range in the middle of balota that wasnt connected to anything.

• Emerald

Realistically there should be sandbags around the outside lanes as well for spalling and ricochets. Small detail but would be appreciated by some I imagine :)

If it's where I think it is you will have to move it, as the gun fire will bring army's of zombies, the idea itself if great and works amazing for svr.

Great idea to boast rp and to have some fun well done. Only thing I would say is maybe make the firing lanes longer, more of a challenge.

Connor

• Emerald

Updated Place moved away from zombie spawns and added Military tent.