Server time (UTC): 2021-09-18 14:24

Blood, Bullets and Politics
TODAY | 2021-09-18 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 5 hours, 35 minutes

Whitelist Form

PcPr0

Hi so yesterday I applied for the whitelist but it got rejected :(. It said because NLR was missing key details, so I rewrote it and included every single thing I could find. I'm just wondering if I could use the same answers for the KoS and story since it only mentioned the NLR. Any help would be great.

• Sapphire

Yes you can, if it only said that your NLR passage was rejected then it means your other parts were acceptable.

- Make sure to keep a copy just in case you lose your app -

• Community Manager

Never copy answers from the NLR and KOS section to one another. Have unique answers related to the questions ready.

Good luck!

Edit; I misread your question. Yes, you can use the same as you used the first time you applied.

• Legend

Yes you can, if it only said that your NLR passage was rejected then it means your other parts were acceptable.

- Make sure to keep a copy just in case you lose your app -

Not necessarily. I've been known to reject whitelists at the first notice of what I call 'instant disqualifiers'; for example, "If you are killed, you have 2 hours KoS rights on whoever shot you." There's really no point in reading beyond that.

Maybe today's Admins are more thorough and conscientious, but they're still only human. My advice: go over your app thoroughly and proofread it to the best of your ability. There's no requirement that Admins have to point out each and every little mistake.

• Sapphire

Never copy answers from the NLR and KOS section to one another. Have unique answers related to the questions ready.

Good luck!

Edit; I misread your question. Yes, you can use the same as you used the first time you applied.

I think he meant if he could reuse his KOS and Story answer from his first app, not use his KOS answer for the NLR answer.

Edit: I didn't see your edit :P

• Sapphire

No problem, marking as solved :thumbsup:

Answer: You can reuse your correct answers from your first attempt, just make sure to correct the wrong answers.