Server time (UTC): 2021-09-23 23:53

Make it so it takes more time for sandbags to be removed.

Do you want this?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't you hate it when you make a massive roadblock and the next day some troll removed it? Maybe make it so it takes more animations for a sandbag/tank trap kit to be removed, maybe 5-10 animations?

If people are bothered enough to remove a roadblock, they'll just look at their phone or something. Would be pointless.

What if its a massive one? Like 10-20+ sandbags. I don't think the guy would really waste his time, unless he has no life.

Guest Astycc

It's not hard and wouldn't take long to pick up a few sandbags or burst them with a knife or something, wouldn't take 150 seconds if 10 animations...

It's not hard and wouldn't take long to pick up a few sandbags or burst them with a knife or something, wouldn't take 150 seconds if 10 animations...

It wouldn't take 10 seconds either.

• Emerald

If it would take longer to take the sand bags down then it would also be more reasonable that it would take longer to put them up as well.

• Emerald

It will just be a mild inconvenience and won't deter anyone from dismantling a roadblock. I also wouldn't consider someone a troll for removing a roadblock, they're doing a good deed to stop people from setting up and robbing people.

-1 from me.

• Emerald

Have you been up to real sandbags, if they were set up like the ones in dayz, you could (with some effort) just push them over and out of the way.

If the sandbags we had were fortified with other things, I could perhaps support this however as it stands, they are tiny bags of sand, loosely placed upon each other.

• 1 month later...
  • Sapphire

I can see what John (Limited) is trying to say here, it's so annoying when you've made an impresive roadblock and the next day it's all gone.

Someone has just gone down there and decided to take it all down without considering how much time someone has put into it. For example, you have to find all of the supplies, place them all down and fend off zombies in the process.

I wouldn't mind adding another 10~ seconds to the animation just so people can't take down a roadblock in under 20 seconds.

Guest The Reverend

Well i think it should be made into this - 2 types of sandbags - normal and combined.

Normal we all know, they are temporarily there, you can remove them.

Combined are made from 3 sbags, and are impossible to remove until restart.

Can we do that?

• Legend

I have to disagree with this I can't see anything wrong with how it is currently.

Maybe make the roadblock so epic people wouldn't want to take it down?